More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MrPornWriter MrPornWriter

Who appears?

Your Crush

Blinking from nothing, the girl bounces into existence on heels, her tits jiggling tiny natural jiggles as though dropped an inch from the ground into the room.

You recognise your crush, Christy. You gulp, wondering how the fuck they managed to get her, realising just how serious this whole Society is getting now.

Christy chews gum, apparently not noticing the change of scenery, still on her phone, clacking nails on the screen.

She sighs, it sounding more a moan, her brushing her long, full hair back, her dainty fingers through sensually, shaking her head frowning a little annoyed. She's looking around as though waiting for someone.

Her tiny leather jacket is too small to cover midriff, her small black tank top revealing the bottom of formed abs, and her legs with fit thighs in grey yoga pants, black heels at the bottom completing the view.

Whatever she was planning before this, you know one thing, or... a few.

  1. Christy wasn't waiting for you.
  2. She definitely wasn't wearing those pants to do yoga. And-
  3. She once said on her Tiktok that she likes to chew gum before a blowjob because it helps with her oral fixation.

You hear a gulp and realise its yours.

When she turns around, you're so glad she can't see you, because her squat-taut ass turns and jiggles as though naked, even in the yoga pants just from the slightest turn around to bounce and fall pleasantly over her thighs, like apples over the firmness. You think about the Tiktok vids you've creeped on of her dancing to some e-girl song and shaking her booty to stick her tongue out to- well, to every guy who wants to see her. But now it's like you're her own personal little watcher.

After another 'pop' you see her turn and tits jiggle again as she turns facing you, but looking aside to the man in the room. She blinks big eyelashes at him, perfect lips pouting with an arched brow as she eyes him up and down.

Who does she see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)