More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yanuren Yanuren

Where does the rift take you?

Your College's Union

Entering an alternate dimension was always an odd experience, primarily because you never quite knew where you would exit the rift. You open your eyes and see an ornately decorated ceiling. You soon realize you're laying down on one of the numerous couches scattered throughout your college's student union. Looking around you see students chatting over coffee, studying their notes, and having anal sex. The last image causes you to do a double take. Even after multiple adventures to various realities, you never do quite get over the initial shock.

Upon closer look, you recognize the couple vigorously boning each other doggy-style on the couch across from you.

"Hey Rebecca, Brian, what's up?โ€ you shout across the hallway.

Brian has been a close friend of yours for a few years ever since you met in your freshman introductory course. A son of Korean immigrants, he's always worked hard in school, studying chemical engineering. Rebecca is Brian's girlfriend of a couple years. You've always wondered how Brian was able to land such a knockout babe. Just over 5 ft. 5 in, Rebecca's long flowing brunette hair was pulled into a ponytail. Despite her petite size and B-cup breasts, Rebecca still sported quite a bit down below. Every time she wore yoga pants, you swore they were on edge of ripping apart.

Rebecca turns her head around to see who just yelled her name, "Oh Hey...unf! I didn't even see youuu over there, ohhh, when we walked, oh god, in. Feel freeeeee to, ughh, join in! I just did my my my afternoon enema, so I'm-oh god- squeaky clean!"

Though you could understand her, the various moans and groans that dotted her speech was quite the turn on, never mind the brutal anal reaming she was receiving. Now that you've been gawking at the scene before you, their clothing choices becomes apparent. Everything seems pretty similar except for the hole in Rebecca's jeans through which Brian's cock is sliding. It also seems her underwear is cut in a way that allows for easy access to her asshole; it seems similar to the crotch-less lingerie you've seen in stores, except itโ€™s her rectum, not her vagina that's the center of attention. Brian's pants don't seem out of the ordinary, though they are laying on the floor. You do see another man sitting nearby with his dick hanging out of a hole in his pants, so the clothing must not be monolithic in style.

Brian looks over at you with a look of relief, "Yeah, I need to take a break anyways, sometimes Rebecca just a tad too much for me ya know? This one, always having something stuffed up her asshole." Brian laughed as he pulled his sizable cock out of Rebecca's rectum.

Do you join in or politely decline?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)