More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by johnnyjohn6969 johnnyjohn6969

Where do you need to get to??

Your Aunt Tiffany's house.

You get down to the bare kitchen. Every single piece of furniture has been sold and all your luggage sent to you Ain't Tiffany's place.

That's where you're moving to. Tiffany is your mom's cousin and the two have alway been close. Tiffany lives with her mother,(your Nana) and her two daughters. Ever since your father left,two years ago, she's been pestering mom to move in together. Your mom was devastated when she found out that your cheating asshole of a father leaving with the pilates instructor.

You saw her turn into a silent, quiet woman from the cheery,bubbly person she used to be. Finally,after two years of insistence from your aunt and nana,your mom's agreed to move with them. You hope the change in place will help her get back to the old her she used to be

"Lost in thoughts again?" Your mother asks as she sees you standing there with a blank look. You snap out of your reverie and smile at her.

"Mornin' mom!" You greet cheerfully.

"Yeah..yeah.."she says before handing you a dish with a sandwich,"here,have this before we leave."

You greedily chomp down on the sandwich and gulp it down.

"Chew properly before you swallow John..." She chides as she grabs her bag and keys. She stops at the kitchen entrance and turns around,"I'll be waiting in the car,hurry up,and no, you're NOT driving." She says and before you even have the chance to protest,she walks off.

You sigh. You got pulled over just once for overspending and that has branded you as a delinquent in your mom's eyes.

You quickly eat up the rest of your sandwich and rush out the door to get in the car.

"Leshh go." You speak with your mouth full of your breakfast.

Your mom looks at you and you grin at her.

She sighs and starts the car and slowly pulls out of the driveway. You spare a last glance to your childhood home and keep looking at it as it slowly disappears from view.

Onwards.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)