More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by avalian avalian

What woman makes the first move

Younger sister-in-law

Sarah's younger sister, Lisa, was stopping by before the rehearsal dinner to discuss some last minute arrangements that Sarah had made with you. This was because Sarah had moved back in with her parents in the days leading up to the wedding so as to, as she put it, "Increase the magic of the wedding night". When you heard the knock at the door, you went and answered.

You knew Lisa was gorgeous, early in your relationship with Sarah you frequently remember catching yourself looking too long at the girl who was then a college junior. But the sight of her standing outside your apartment door just about floored you. You wondered if she intended to wear this outfit to the rehearsal dinner, as this was not the type of outfit she normally wore. But it also hardly seemed appropriate to any sort of event where Lisa was not supposed to be the center of attention.

"Oh, Bill, you're looking so good I could eat you right up.", she purred before pushing past you into the apartment. She was already inside by the time you found your voice.

"Lisa, hey. Did Sarah need something specific?", you asked.

"Oh, I'd say Sarah needs all sorts of things.", Lisa replied slyly. "But I can't help but like what she's already got.", she then said, running her eyes up and down your body. She smiled as she saw that her own gaze over your body had gone much quicker than your lingering gaze over hers. You could feel your cheeks flush red as you realized that you were still staring. You quickly averted your gaze and tried to think of something to say, but Lisa beat you to it.

"I...", you stammered.

"But to be honest, it's about the rehearsal dinner. There's been some changes in seating. We've decided you and Sarah should sit at the opposite heads of the table. The dads will sit on either side of Sarah , the moms on either side of you.", you thought you caught the hint of a frown on Lisa's face at how this arrangement went. "So, sorry, you don't get to sit next to me anymore, stud."

Lisa was being so forward in flirting with you, she'd never acted this way before, and you wondered a bit what triggered it. But it had to be harmless, right, she was your bride-to-be's sister after all.

"I'd better get back to Sarah now, she's so hopeless by herself. She wants to make herself look beautiful for you, and she'll need all the help with that she can get.", Lisa said now sliding past you out the door, brushing her tightly packed hips and ass against your crotch as she did.

You didn't manage to close the door for some time as you were distracted by the intense erection your sister-in-law's visit had just caused.

Who is next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)