More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zone13 Zone13

Who are you?

Young Twin Brother

Your name is Joseph Canis, one of the younger members of your family, your also the twin to your sister Lily.Your dad was a no show your whole life. When you have tried to talk about it with your mom she starts to tear up around the edges so you stopped asking. On the shorter side, you only stand at around 5 feet 4'inches, just barely beating your twin by 2 inches. Despite that, you are really athletic, doing sports your whole life. Spending most of your time outside, there isn't much that your athletic body can't do. Except for maybe math and science but whatever. At school you get a lot of attention from the girls, but rarely do you have time for them. You know you have to help support your family too so you have taken a part time job at the burger place across from your high school.

Your mom's name is Linda, who Is really overworking herself getting ready to send two kids to collage. Your mom is pretty tall, with a pair double D size breast, and a pretty big ass due to sitting down all day at work at her office. You try not to stare that much but sometimes you can't help it. She sometimes works late into the night, arriving home late in the night and passes out right in the living room. Because of how bad the situation is at home she makes you give most of your paycheck to help pay for the rent. Out of all your siblings you're probably the closest one to your mom since you spend the most time with her when she needs to go buy groceries, house supplies, or shopping in general. Also to help alleviate her stress you sometimes massage her based on a video you saw online.

Sarah is the older sister, who has long blonde hair like her mom, a pair of size E breast and a skinny hip. She Has to act like the responsible one among your siblings so she wears pretty conservative stuff outside. She works as as a store manager at Forever 21 at the local mall. Surprisingly making good money, she also gives most of it to your mom but still makes a lot more than you. At home she likes to dress up in tight fitting cloths because she "needs to feel sexy" every now and then. You don't really mind.

Lily is your twin sister who you share a room with. Outside she is pretty quite, but when it's with you or her closest friends she's pretty talkative. She only has two reallly good friends to your home and you know both of them well enough to remembertheir names, Briget and Hillary. Your pretty sure Hillary has a crush on you. She never really went through puberty much, spotting a short brown pony tail, budding B breast, and a flat ass. Also she sometimes snores at night.

It's morning so who do you wake up first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)