More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zone13 Zone13

It's morning so who do you wake up first?

Wake Up Sarah

You decide to wake up Sarah first since your sister is already getting up and you need to get out anyway so that she can get changed, so you decide to wake up your other sister Sarah.getting out of bed you head over to her room.

Knocking gently, you didn't hear a response so you let your self in. What your sister was doing shocked you.

There laying face up on the bed, legs spread and arms out was your older sister, completely naked. You knew that your sister licked to wear skimpy cloths at home because she didn't feel sexy enough at school, but this was the first time you ever saw her sleep nude. Her full E size breast stuck out proudly on her chest, with her nipples semi-hard. What was causing them to be hard was what looked like it was starting to come out of her ass, a ring with a price of string hanging out of it. You then notice the wide arrangement of toys spread around the edge of her bed.

Oh my god ,you thought to yourself as you looked at the display in front of you while your manhood began to get all stiff.

Should you play with her toys, wake her up, or leave the room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)