More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HanTrollo HanTrollo

Where should they start?

Young Justice

Artemis and Miss Martian were going through a combat training class with Green Arrow. Ollie was standing in for Black Canary who was off on an away mission. Between their vigorous activity and Arrow's instructions, none of them noticed a shadowy, cloaked figure enter the room. He opened the small, black box he was carrying and spoke some words in an unknown language. The pink glow in the box grew more intense, and a series of runic symbols flowed from the light and surrounded the three heroes before attaching to their skin.

The symbols glowed brightly for a second, and then faded into invisibility.

The cloaked figure, known as The Lecher, faded back into the shadows and vanished completely.


Oliver Queen thought he saw an odd flicker of light for a second, but figured it was just a glare. He turned back to his two teen pupils and went back to teaching them some advanced fighting techniques. As the two girls moved, he couldn't help but notice the ripple of muscle in their midsections and legs. They were both coated in a thin sheen of sweat, amplifying the visible effect on Ollie. He tried to move on, but had to pause to collect himself when he was briefly distracted by the rise and fall of Megan's young breasts in her sports bra. He loved Dinah, but when he met her, they were both young. And while the Canary still had an amazing body, it paled in comparison to how it looked when they first got together. Recently, he'd found himself thinking more and more about how much better the bodies were on younger women. And he was a handsome, charming billionaire. He could get any woman he wanted.

He shook his head and went back to teaching. Unbeknownst to him, Artemis had her eyes glued to his chiseled torso. The hard, defined muscles were practically hypnotizing her. The young heroine had always had a thing for older men, but knew it wasn't right to act on those urges. But being this close to the shirtless, sweating, shredded Oliver Queen was causing her virgin cunt to moisten. She tried her best to focus on his words, but her eyes drifted to the substantial bulge in the front of his sweat pants.

Megan Morse was unconsciously using her telepathy. The young Martian had always been tempted to use her powers more. She was always curious as to what people were thinking. Especially the dirty stuff. She'd often go into public in disguise and listen in on people's thoughts. She scan until she found someone with the most perverted mind and then would explore all of their most depraved sexual fantasies. She knew better than to try it with any of the heroes because they all had training to detect mental intrusions. But she often fantasized about finding out the darkest desires of her heroic elders and peers. She knew that her shape changing abilities would allow her to make any of their wildest dreams come true.

The tension slowly built between the three of them. The more Artemis and Ollie eye fucked each other, the more they broadcast their carnal thoughts to Megan. All three of them struggled to maintain their composure, but their arousal built and built until one of them couldn't take it anymore and had to act.

Who makes the first move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)