More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PotLMCM PotLMCM

Age,Race,Gender?

Young, Female, Human

Your name is John Doe and you are a human. You have recently come of age and are preparing to set forth into Valendrel on your own adventure. You have fiery red hair that spirals down to your shoulders and, a slender shapely body that is curvy in all the right places without any excess fat.

You have nice round breasts that fill you out nicely they aren't large but they aren't small either. Your stomach is flat and toned and shows just how athletic you really are. You have a nice firm ass that few men have ever touched and , even fewer have touched it with your approval. 

You pride yourself on keeping fit without being to thin and you do your best to eat properly. Your sensuous body has gotten you out of trouble dozens of times and has gotten you into it countless more but, despite all you've been through you have yet to lose your virginity a fact that has many of the local men clamoring for your attention. Do you stay in the small town of Eldar where you were born and raised or Do you set off for destinations unknown? 

What do you decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)