More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by moonblack moonblack

Age,Race,Gender?

Young, Female, Dark Elf

Slowly you open your purple eyes and look at the naked form below you, your strap-on dildo still buried in her tight ass. You spent most of the night fucking the poor girl and getting pleasured in return, so you didn’t get a lot of rest. As a result you’re still a bit sleepy and it takes you a few moments to remember where you are and what you have been doing.

After you fully wake up you pull out of your partner, not bothering to wake her up – she’s probably so tired after so much sex that even if you tried she would stay asleep for at least a few more hours. Next you take off your strap-on, leave it on top of the desk on the right side of your bed, and get up. You go to the man-sized mirror hanging on the wall and take a look at your naked body. For the most part you’re a vision of beauty – 182 centimeters tall (which is above the average height for dark elf females), smooth pale skin, legs that would make most women envious, tight ass, slim waist, and large firm breasts, each one bigger than the fist of a large man (and also bigger than the tits of most elven females). Your waist-long raven-black hair, however, is a mess (hardly surprising after last night), so you pick up your comb made of black crystal and quickly brush it in order. When you decide you’ve done enough you leave the comb back on the desk near your bed and your purple eyes fall on the strap-on you left there earlier.

The strap-on is your first sex toy, and also your favorite one. It is made from the horn of a unicorn – you fucked it to yourself, collecting as much of its seed as you could in the process, then carefully removed the horn, making sure to not damage it. As per your request the horn was made into a dildo by your teacher, Verathiel, who put several nice enchantments on it (also per your request), all of which you have been putting to good use ever since. She then took your virginity with it. You still have fond memories of that night even though it was so long ago that you no longer remember how old you were at the time – maybe 20, or maybe 30…

All the thoughts about sex quickly make your pussy wet and you turn your gaze to the naked figure in your bed. It is a young black-haired human girl given to you as a present from Verathiel, your teacher, to celebrate the completion of your studies and training.

What is it that you studied and trained for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)