More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PotLMCM PotLMCM

Age,Race,Gender?

Young, Aldar, Male

Your name is John Doe and you are an Aldar. The Aldar are a race small in stature almost childlike in their appearance. So while you have just reached your twentieth year you stand only four feet tall and you could easily pass yourself off as a Human child if you wanted to. This is probably why most Aldarens including yourself wear a small amulet that identifies you as an Aldar. This amulet hangs on a simple black thread and is a light iron circle with an A in the middle. Without it you would likely be mistaken for a child and since children don't get to have fun with the ladies you never leave home without it.

You are quite popular with the ladies in your small town called Kalet. In fact you have spent many a night surrounded by several of them at the same time. They seemed to be irresistibly drawn to your wavy blonde hair, your deep blue eyes, and the boyish grin you always wear on your face. Not to mention your toned fit body with firm muscled abs and chest.

On top of all that you also have one other thing that attracts the ladies your ten inch long two inch thick cock. Now for any race that is huge but for an Aldar it is unheard of. When you become aroused your dick is around the size of your arm and since the ladies of your species are smaller still than you it more than fills them up. Lately though they just can't seem to satisfy you and you have been considering leaving in search of something better. Should you leave right away or have a few last flings before you leave Kalet?

What do you decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)