More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cbond cbond

What do I do? Stay in or go out?

You want to try to forget about the whole thing...

"I'm sorry, I'm just really not in the mood, girls," I began.

But before I could finish my sentence, the girls had locked the door behind them and me on the floor.

"Oh, yes you are!" they chimed in union at me. With that, they had undressed me with little difficulty, since there were three of them and only one of me.

Joy, the sexy redhead and a slim figure, had knelt behind me and she had her arms purposefully tangled in mine. Karri, a woman of hispanic decent, was sitting on my shins and Sara had walked around and over me, looking down on me, assessing the situation as she removed her own articles of clothing.

Now, with me somewhat held against my will and nude on the floor of my apartment and Sara, who was the prettiest woman I ever knew was also nude, but she was pacing over me gave me many things to think about. One of which was why am I growing a beefstick between my legs if I feel so threatened...?

Sara knelt down beside me and whispered directly into my face, "You see, you do enjoy this, don't you?" She looked down at my ever-growing cock then looked at me again, smiling. "You really are in the mood for some fun!"

With that, she got up halfway, put her left foot over on my other side and laid her butt down close to the floor again... only that now, my cock was sliding it's way inside her moist cunt! And she did nothing to shift her weight or position...! It's as if she intended for all of this to happen!

She nodded to both of the women and they proceeded to strip as well. Sara put her hands all over my broad chest, caressing my body fuzz and squeezing my nipples delicately, yet purposefully. While she was doing that, she was still sinking down on my cock for the first time, ever. Sara felt tight, warm and wholesome. And while I regretted not knowing this sensation earlier, I'm sure feeling it now. It was as if I died and gone to Heaven.

What do the girls next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)