More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 23 by MisterMan1965 MisterMan1965

What do you want?

You want to know what her fantasies are

You roll onto you back and take in deep breaths. Abbie snuggles up against your side with her head on your shoulder. She keeps fondling your softening shaft with her cum-coated hand. After you catch his breath, you ask, “What about your fantasies, Abs? I mean, making me happy can’t be everything you want, right?”

She grins and her hand tightens slightly on your spent cock. “Well, I definitely want lots more of this. That’s one thing.”

“You wanting my cock does make me happy though,” you laugh. “I want to know something you’ve always fantasized about.”

“I remember I used to have different fantasies. Most of them were about submission, being captured, , trained to serve — things like that. They just don’t seem as important to me now. If you honestly don’t want a , I don't want you to pretend for me that you do. I’d rather do whatever makes you happiest,” she tells you.

You frown as you think about it. “If we do what makes me happiest, isn’t that still kind of like you submitting to me then? Living the way I choose?”

Abbie laughs softly. “Yeah, I guess it is, in a way. Maybe not as much sexy fun with a collar and all, but yeah, you get to decide,” she agrees.

You let out a chuckle, “So no matter what I decide, you sort of get your submissive fantasy of having your life controlled. That takes the pressure off me, I guess.”

Abbie wriggles closer against you. “No pressure on you at all, Stretch. As long as you promise that we’ll be together every day, forever. That’s all I want.”

“I know there are people who have Master/ relationships in real life, but all I know about it is stuff I’ve seen in porn,” you admit, “and I’m pretty sure that’s not very realistic. I wouldn’t even know where to begin.” You hug Abbie tighter against your side. ”But, I’d like to try. If it doesn’t work for us after a while, we can always change and do things different.”

Abbie smiles, “I can get you some books — point you to websites and online forums to learn about what real Masters and slaves do.” She kisses your chest. “But the simple way to explain it is you make the decisions about what’s best for both of us, and I do what I’m told to support your decisions. As for wanting to change after you try it,” she trails her fingers along your flaccid cock, “I’ll be doing my best to keep you damned satisfied with your life once you’ve got me as a , Stretch.”

You let out a laugh at that. “I make all the decisions? Abs, I think it’s pretty clear that you’ve got your life together a lot better than I do. Are you sure you want me in charge?”

At that, Abbie playfully nips your skin just above your nipple. “Hey,” she says, sounding mock-annoyed at your self-deprecation. “You’re way smarter than you let on, and I know you want the best for me. I’m all for you having the last word on things. Besides, there’s no rule that you can’t get my advice or ask my opinion on things before you decide something. It just means you have the ultimate authority to do what you think is best, no matter what I think.”

You smile at your sister. “Well, my last word now should be goodnight. We both have to get up in the morning. I've got school and you’ve got a final exam to take. If I’m in charge of you, I should be responsible and let you get some sleep. I feel bad that I didn’t make you cum first though.”

Abbie shakes her head. “No way I could cum for you without shrieking loud enough to wake Mom. Besides, making you cum makes me feel better than cumming myself ever did with any other guy.” She kisses you and sits up to get out of bed. “Speaking of which, I’ll be back in the morning for your wake-up blowjob. I’m pretty sure almost every guy has the fantasy of a girl’s mouth being his alarm clock.”

“It’s kind of risky for you to keep coming to my room when Mom’s home,” you caution her.

“Well, you do get to decide," Abbie says, smiling at you, "but if you want my advice… Mom never gets out of bed before her alarm goes off at 7:00. She’s a sound sleeper, and insists on getting her eight full hours of sleep. She’s always dead to the world when it’s time for you to get up. You can cum quietly, unlike me. I think morning blowjobs are pretty much as safe as fucking when she’s at work. So what do you say?”

What DO you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)