More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThatSmutWriter ThatSmutWriter

What do you tell her you want?

You want to impregnate her

“I want to impregnate you, I want to cum in your pussy and watch your belly grow as a baby grows inside of you. I kind of have a pregnancy fetish.” You say to her, a little nervous for what her reaction might be.

“Really? Let’s do it right now!” She replies excitedly.

“What you want me to impregnate you, right now?” You ask.

“Yeah come on let’s do it.” She replies as she climbs on top of you, sliding your cock deep inside of her pussy. She starts to bounce up and down on your cock.

As she bounces up and down you thrust your cock quickly in and out of her pussy, the sound of her ass against your thighs got louder with every thrust.

You kept pounding your cock deep inside of her pussy but all of a sudden a wave comes over you and you feel yourself getting ready to cum. “Carrie i’m about to cum!” you groan.

“Go on, cum deep inside of my pussy and impregnate me with your seed babe!” She moans out as she continues bouncing on your cock.

“Oh fuck!” you yell as ropes of cum spill out of your cock and shoot deep inside of Carrie’s pussy, her pussy tightens around your cock as you cum and it feels great.

“Fuck that was amazing, I love it when you cum inside of me.” Carrie says as she collapses down onto the bed. “Tomorrow i’ll get a pregnancy test and let’s hope that it’s positive.” She says with a smile.

“I can’t wait babe.” You reply.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)