More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

What do you want to do? Go to your room or do the medical check-up now?

You want to do the medical check-up now

You tell Mia if she hasn't any problem, you want to resolve now all the administrative stuff. "Alright", she said, "I can wait for you until the medical exam is over, since they're only fast check-ups to avoid any judicial problem for the institution you suffer something in here."

Mia indicates you the next door, telling you that it is the college's nurse office, and then you rest on a wall, taking out her cellphone in the process. You walk to the office, and knock on the door. A sweet voice tells you _"Come in". _When you enter, you see a beautiful woman standing over a bed. By her uniform, you can tell that she's the nurse.

She looks unusually young to be the nurse of a college, but guessing what you though by the look on your face, she presents herself as Nurse Clarke, and tells you that she's prodigy graduate from the college and she ended her medical studies last year. She says that she's grateful with Principal Bloom for giving her this opportunity. After that, she asks you to sit on the bed and remove all your uniform but your underwear. You thought to yourself that fortunately you didn't wear an embarrassing pair of boxers.

As you took off your uniform, you can't avoid but see the nurse checking out you, especially on the crotch area, but you didn't say anything. Only in a pair of grey boxers, you stand as the nurse carry on the typical medical check up studies. This check up is fast, so as she leaves the bed, you stand up and start to grabbing your clothes, she tells you, "Wait Mr. Willow, I haven't ended the check up, so please, leave your clothes there and pull down your boxers, so I can check on your prostate and your genital condition". A little embarrassed but wanting you end the medical exam fast, you take off your boxers, staring at nurse's reaction.

How the next part of the exam goes by?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)