More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

So, sparring match (rough)? Or easy training session (soft)?

You want it Soft

You had a feeling you were gonna get your ass kicked if you decided to spar. Clarissa had the height, muscle, and experience advantage. There was no way you’d be able to beat her now, not without some training.

“Um... I think let’s take things easy, for now,” you timidly reply.

Clarissa gives you a nod. “Good choice, newbie. I figure you’ve already stretched, so I’ll give you some tips as to how your whole wrestling tourney’s gonna go down. First, you’ll start off with a few practice skirmish matches. Sorta like sparring matches. If you win, you’ll get to pick opponents that are...closer to your size when the real matches start.”

That was reassuring, assuming you actually won your skirmish matches. Though you were definitely sure Clarissa’s training would increase your confidence.

Clarissa continued. “You gotta lose at least three matches before you get kicked out of the tournament entirely, so don’t let that happen. At the least, y’all fights will get easier after each time you lose. You’ll have to really suck if you lose on your last try, or just like getting your sexy ass kicked...

“Speaking of which, the girls in the tourney won’t fight fair. Don’t expect the judges to care; long as they get a good show, they don’t mind if you get your pussy punched, your hair pulled, or your tits smashed. No breaking bones or bruises, but everythin’ else is fair game. And lemme tell you honey, a lotta girls would love to get a piece of your college-age white ass. Some real gangster honeys wanna knock out the first well-off blonde they see, and you fit the bill.”

That sent a small shudder up your spine. Clearly this bikini tournament was _way _more competitive than you thought. But right now, with your loans piling up, you couldn’t exactly afford to back out. “But you’ll help me, right? So I won’t be someone’s punching bag?”

“Of course, girl! Count on Clarissa!” The woman flashed you a toothy grin. “With my help, you’ve got a shot a winning this thing! Fact is you only need around five matches in a row to win? Prolly take you longer if you lose though... Hell, one of the girls might have such a good time knocking you out she’ll give you her prize money and a good time, if you know what I mean...”

“I’m not losing,” you_ _reply as you place a hand on your hip. “I don’t wanna spend the rest of college as someone’s fuck toy. And I’m pretty sure I’m straight, by the way!”

“Well alrighty then, girl! Sounds like y’all are ready to learn some moves!”

The rest of the day Clarissa kept to her word. She showed you how to fight dirty, especially against more muscular opponents (usually a good cuntbust will do just fine), as well as regular grappling and wrestling moves like bodyscissors, sleeperholds, and submission holds.

But throughout your training session, something seemed...weird about Clarissa. She got really intimate when she taught moves, especially the dirty ones. You swear you could tell she enjoyed your skin-on-skin contact, and swear she sniffed your hair. She even felt up your breasts, though she reasoned it was to ‘let you know your opponents don’t have boundaries’.

You would’ve let it slide, but at the end of your training session Clarissa gave you a kiss on the cheek and a firm squeeze of your curvy posterior, leaving you too flustered to say anything while the other woman walked out.

You definitely feel like you’re learning things, but Clarissa gave you this really weird vibe you’re not sure about; the fact that you felt a little heat between your legs doesn’t help any.

With the first skirmish match in a week, did you want to keep training with Clarissa until then? Or call it off and see if you can train on your own?

Keep training with Clarissa, or do your own thing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)