More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

So, sparring match (rough)? Or easy training session (soft)?

You want it Rough

You had a feeling you were gonna get your ass kicked the first time around, but better know now than later. Besides, it’s not like Clarissa was gonna really hurt you in the first spar, right? Even if it was supposed to be the ‘real thing’?...Right?

“Let’s do a match for real,” you said before you had any second thoughts. “I wanna see how well I do.”

Clarissa was taken aback, but clearly impressed by your bravado. She rolled her shoulders, and took a standing position at the center of the room. “Alright girl, if you insist... Y’all white girls can get pretty crazy, you know that, right?”

You merely rolled eyes and swayed your hips to show off your thong-covered ass before stopping in front of Clarissa. “Just tell me when to start.”

The ebony woman flashed you a smile. “And...WRESTLE!”

You moved as fast as you could toward Clarissa, trying to take the bigger woman by surprise. Of course, that was the idea. The next thing you knew Clarissa had tripped you and you fell face-first onto the mats. “Owww...oh shit...” Both your face and your breasts stung from the impact. Before you could recover, you felt yourself get yanked up by your ponytail. “Owowow!! Hey, watch the hair!! Watch the-!”

You didn’t get to finish your sentence. Because before you realized it, Clarissa had wrapped her muscled arms around your cute little tummy, and pulled you into a bearhug. Immediate feelings of pain and dizziness blossomed throughout your body as Clarissa effortlessly squeezed the life out of you. “Hnnngh...! Can’t breathe...! P-Please...” You tried prying apart Clarissa’s arms, but only succeeded in making her laugh.

“Sorry girl, you asked for it! Please, what? You want me to let you go?” Clarissa applied another squeeze as she taunted you.

“Mmnnn, yes,” you moaned while you thrashed your legs in a futile attempt to struggle free. “Y-Yes, please...!! Please let me go!” Thankfully, Clarissa showed some mercy by letting you drop you to the floor face down. Maybe she felt sorry for you. Maybe she just loved the sexy way you looked in the mirror, clad in that camo and pink bikini, pleading to be let go. Either way, you were focused on the pain in your midsection. You ran a hand over your tender tummy as instinct took over and you desperately tried to relieve the pain.

“Come on now,” Clarissa teased as you lay on the mats. “Is that all you’ve got? Don’t tell me that the whole ‘white girls can’t fight’ thing is true?!” She smirked as she looked down at your gasping body, specifically at your ass, covered only by a thin strip of pink fabric from your thong. “Come on, little white girl! Get on your feet, you can do it!”

“F-Fuck...you...” You breathlessly replied as you struggled to your feet. As soon as you were standing, you turned around and threw a jab at Clarissa’s abs.

But again, all you did was make your sparring partner laugh. “Nice shot. But you gotta pick where you punch. Like this!” With that, Clarissa wheeled back and delivered a punch of her own.

The sound of her fist impacting against your pussy echoed throughout the room. “Awww-ha-haaawwwgh!” was essentially the sound you made. Your lower lip quivered as your legs turned to jelly. For a brief moment you saw stars. You glanced at the mirror, and saw you doubled over in pain, the only redeeming factor being that you still looked as sexy as ever in your new bikini (perhaps even more so). Clarissa grinded her fist into your already throbbing pussy, making you let out low, sensual moans. “Ahmm...mmnnn...ooohhh....”

You were getting your ass kicked, there was no doubt about it. But despite the intense pain, there was an undeniable hint of pleasure as well. Despite Clarissa dominating you, or perhaps because Clarissa was dominating you, you felt your clit grow moist with each grinding of your opponent’s fist. Then, almost regretfully, Clarissa withdrew her fist.

“Get on your knees, girlie. It’s almost over now...”

You could only nod and mutter a timid ‘mmhmm’ as you did what she asked. You got on your knees, only for Clarissa to bend down and roughly pull you into a deep kiss.

“MMM!” You cried out as she her tongue into your mouth. What the fuck is wrong with this woman, you thought as you tried to pull away. Is this really what I can expect from the competition? Maybe...Maybe if I just let her kiss me it’ll be over...

However, Clarissa had other plans. While she kissed you, she pulled back a fist slammed it into your still-tingling pussy with a loud thwack. You gasped and reared your head back to let out another cry of pain, but Clarissa’s free hand kept a tight grip on the back of your head. Tears pricked at the corners of your eyes, as you whimpered in complete defeat.

Then another thwack. And another. And another, as Clarissa mercilessly pounded your pussy. But through the pain, the pleasure grew and grew with each hit. Your thighs trembled uncontrollably, and your clit was moist. With each hit, Clarissa brought you closer and closer to your first orgasm. When she released her kiss, you only looked at her with wistful eyes.

“Now you know what it feels like, white girl. How’s about I let you recover, huh? Think I’m about done kicking your ass...”

“N-No...no, wait,” you pleaded, your voice ragged with exhaustion. Yet every little gasp or ‘ow’ or moan you made was still light and delicate. Your peers always said that your voice was good for singing. Yet here you were, in nothing but a bikini and sneakers, about to ask some big chiseled woman if she could punch you in your aching clit just one more time. Not exactly the way you pictured your first orgasm, but at this point you didn’t care. “Please...finish me off...”

Clarissa’s eyebrows rose in faint surprise, but then she gave you a knowing wink. Then she reared back and gave you one last good THWACK, right in between your legs.

“OOOoohhhh....mmhmm...” Absolute bliss came over you in that moment, and you went limp. After you went limp and fell onto your side, Clarissa slapped your ass, sending shockwaves of pleasure through you, making you moan even louder. Any feelings of badassery when you wore the camo bikini were thoroughly replaced with feelings of pain, submission, and utter arousal.

“Better luck next time, girlie. Now who’s my favorite sparring bitch?” Clarissa asked before you passed out.

“I-I am....”, you weakly replied, before drifting off into a haze of bliss.

What happens when you wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)