More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

You start to look around

You walk to Mrs. Jar's house

You walk down the street until the one and only Sonya Jar wearing a tight pink shirt and skin tight skinny jeans stops you.

"Hey! I saw what you did back there!", she yells out to you from her backyard.

You walk over to her, ready to mind control her into forgetting what she saw.

"Listen, if you could do something for me, I could do something for you", she seductively tells you. "I need for you to mind control the landlord into forgetting that I owe him money".

Conveniently, the landlord just so happens to be driving by. You stop him and mind control him into forgetting about the money. The landlord agrees and drives away.

"Yes!", Sonya Jar exclaims while running over to kiss you.

"You helped me, now let me help you", she says while undoing your zipper.

She leads you into her backyard and pulls your pants down while getting on her knees. She grabs your cock and starts to jerk you into hardness.

"You're just how I like 'em! Let me give you a boost", Sonya Jar says while giving you a pill. "This pill will make you cum even more and harder, but only for two shots because of the dosage".

You take the pill.

Sonya Jar smiles and starts to suck your cock. Her lips purse up and her tongue starts to swirl as she pulls your dick in and out of her mouth. She grabs your thighs and takes you all the way to her throat. She smacks and moans as she closes her eyes while deepthroating you. She goes all the way to your base and licks your balls with her tongue sticking out. You grab her head and take the lead; slamming your dick down her throat and balls into her chin. Sonya Jar shakes her head back and forth while sucking even harder. You feel yourself nearing climax. You slam Sonya Jar's head down to cum, but she pulls off and motions you to cum on her face. You bust into her face like a broken hose on full blast. You paint her face completely white; coating her hair as well. She opens her mouth and catches a mouth full of sperm, some of which, pours out of her mouth like a mini waterfall. The remainder of your seed, leaks off of her face and onto her shirt.

"Whew! That's a lot of jizz!", Sonya Jar says while licking her lips.

Sonya Jar then proceeds to take off her clothes and leaves them in a cum puddle.

She walks over to her shed and you follow along.

Sonya Jar bends over a table and spreads her pussy for you.

"I want you to fill me up. If you can do that, we can do a lot more some other time", she offers you.

You position your self in front of her pussy, grab her ass, and plunge into her. Sonya Jar arches her back and lets out a tremendous moan. You grab her hair and her pussy with your cock. Your hips smack into her ass so hard it sounds like if you were spanking her full . Her legs quiver as the table creaks and shakes; looking like as if it was about to collapse. Sonya Jar grits her teeth and moans out "aw, yeah, fuck me, baby!". You feel her tighten up and spasm. Taking that as a signal that you have won, you go to claim your prize. You grab her waist and speed up to superhuman speeds and slam into her balls deep. Your dick pulsates as a mighty river of sperm flows into Sonya Jar's pussy and some out of it. You cum for what seems like a solid two minutes before you stop cumming and slowly pull out. More sperm globs out as Sonya Jar collapses onto the table; standing in a giant puddle of cum while her pussy leaks even more out down her legs.

"Ok, come by when you want to cum again", Sonya Jar tells you while giving you her number.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)