More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by barakne barakne

Where to next?

You wake up

The roses on the ceiling were spinning, wildly as though they were alive. You sit up, head still throbbing from last night. What happened? You think, but you aren't sure. You lean back against the wall of the apartment and take a look around. Looked like an orgy stormed through the place. The wrecked furniture, torn wallpaper and white spatters all over the room tell you that much. At least the bed was still intact. You notice the 2 figures on the bed, and make a double take. A fiery-red haired latino babe was eating out a blonde bombshell, as said blonde was frantically rubbing her 8 inch donger with both hands. Both were semi nude, the blonde in a clearly too-tight sports bra that threatened to expose her new dd cups, and the latino had on the remnants of shirts and jeans, all torn beyond recognition.

"Deeper Kayla! Come on! I want you to ruin my smelly pussy!"

You recognise them, the group you travelled with. Jenny, the kind girl who had the worst day when her infected boyfriend tried to her, and Kyle, the disc jockey with his first and last gig. Now, already infected. You look down at yourself, staring at the new 8-inch member that sprouted between your legs.

Everything's still cloudy, but one thing was still clear for you. That ache, the urge to throb your new member into that tight asshole. You get up unsteadily on your feet, legs still hurting and not used to the new weight. As you gingerly walk over to the bed, Jenny looks over at you after climaxing, recognition in her eyes.

"Cho?"

You plunge your dick into Kayla's pussy, girth and all. She yowls in ecstasy, clearly surprised by the sudden invasion. You can feel her warmth and you thrust roughly into her.

Your name, the apartment, the ...

The memories all started flooding back.

It was from the attack a few days ago. Kyle caught a bit of jizz when one of the feisty strippers tried to him. We were meant to hold out in this place till they stopped. Kyle kissing Jenny, me trying to take them out. The soft spot where Kyle's bat hit me. The open door. And then...

THE PAIN.

Tears streamed down my face as I hate-fucked Kyle on the bed. The worst thing, I enjoyed it. The pleasure... was just too much

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)