More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by elijah7 elijah7

Morning

You wake up

You wake up in the morning and your husband is already getting ready for work.

Jennifer: Hey, baby, what's up, you leaving already?

Tom: Yes, I got a lot of work, they called me earlier when you were still sleeping.

Jennifer: Oh, come here, let me do something to cheer you up honey.

Tom: I can't, I don't have time for none of this, I gotta go.

Jennifer: Hello? Don't you got a wife that needs to be pleased? You know what, go! Just go!

Tom: It's not my fault, remember.

You are furious with how things are working, or should I say NOT working. You got horny for nothing, your husband doesn't have time to fuck you.

Jennifer: This man! Gosh..

*5 minutes later*

Jennifer: I can't do it, my pussy is burning, I'm still horny, I need to do something.

You lay your fingers on your pussy and you start to do all the work that your husband was supposed to do. You're starting to feel some real pleasure, finally!

While you're at it, you're not paying attention to whatever could happen or whatever is happening. Well, it appears that there is a lot happening at this very moment. While you're playing with your pussy, there is someone watching you do it!

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)