More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by strawberyclit strawberyclit

How do you get to the party?

You take the bus

You'd rather not deal with surge pricing right now, so you make your way down the block to the bus stop.

To your surprise, the stop is pretty vacant, with only two men sitting on the bench waiting.

You lean against the glass of the bus stop, staring at nothing in particular. Suddenly, you feel a presence behind you.

You turn around to see one of the men standing unsettlingly close to you. He seems to be in his mid-forties, and looms over you with a knowing look in his eyes. You feel his hand on your inner thigh.

"Waiting for a bus all alone so late at night?" he asks you softly, his voice deep.

You lean your head against the glass and look at him from the corner of your eye. "I'm not alone, am I?"

His hand inches higher and you helpfully spread your legs further apart.

"Hm, well I guess that's right."

Your breath hitches as you feel the pads of his fingers begin to rub at the crotch of your panties.

"You usually get this wet from strangers touching you?" he asks.

You smirk. "You usually touch young girls at the bus stop?"

"Only at night." His rubbing gets firmer. "And only if they look as loose as you."

"Well, you'll find that I'm actually quite tight." You knew what he meant, but you couldn't resist egging him on.

He chuckles and moves the crotch of your panties to the side.

"I'll be the judge of that, sweetheart."

He runs his fingers along your folds to gather some of your wetness, then wastes no time pushing two thick fingers into your pussy. You gasp, your back arching as you clutch onto the side of the glass to keep yourself upright.

"You didn't lie. Nice and-" he thrusts upwards roughly, "-tight."

You can do nothing but moan and grip the glass as the stranger roughly pumps his fingers into you. You can hear the noise of your wetness and it only makes you moan louder.

A woman walks by and gives you and alarmed look as she passes by, but you pay no mind.

You reach down to rub your clit as the stranger's thrusts get faster and faster.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," you moan whorishly into the night air. God this man knows what he's doing.

You look over to see the other man at the stop, still seated on the bench, but now trying to discreetly palm at his cock though his slacks. You catch his eye, and he quickly looks away, but his hand doesn't stop moving.

"You fucking slut, you're so fucking wet," the stranger says to you. "Letting a complete stranger finger you like this? What kind of whore are you?"

"I'm- I'm-" the words die in your throat as you begin to shake, your pussy clenching down on the man's fingers as you cum on them. You can do nothing but moan as he keeps up his , and you feel your slickness trickle off his hand and along your thighs.

He pulls his fingers out and pops them into his mouth. "A slut like you tastes good."

Before anything else can happen, the bus arrives.

The two men get on.

Where do you sit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)