More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

You start to look around

You stay at home

Before you can leave your house, there is a knock on the door. You look through the peep-hole and see the hottie cleaning lady that comes by during the week; Mrs. Booty.

Mrs. Booty is a latina MILF entering her late 30s, around 5'4'', and a thick Spanish accent. Her breasts are considerably big but her ass is the main attraction. The pale-blue maid outfit she was wearing outlined her breasts well but clung to her massive magnificent ass. You haven't thought much of her other than being a big booty MILF house cleaner but she's been the main focus of countless wet dreams.

"Fuck, I forgot about her" you think to yourself.

You open the door.

"Hola, John! Your father is not here?" she asks.

"Sorry, they went out of town for a while. You don't need to clean today" you tell her.

Mrs. Booty smiles at you and insists on coming in. Before you can object, you remember the incident with Mrs. Done's husband.

You walk up to Mrs. Booty and put her under your spell.

"How about cleaning with your dress pulled up over your ass and acting like this is normal?" you tell her.

Mrs. Booty, without looking she's paying attention, pulls her dress up over her ass, exposing her plump-rump with a black lace-thong deep between her cheeks.

"So, how long have your parents been gone?" she asks you while putting her hair into a ponytail.

"A couple of days now" you respond, staring at her ass.

"I bet you've been throwing parties every night, huh?"

"Me? No. In fact, I don't think anyone else knows I'm here."

Mrs. Booty dusted off the TV, shaking her ass unintentionally right at you.

"You should take those panties off" you control her.

Mrs. Booty quickly pulls her panties down then flings them off to the side, resuming her cleaning.

She shifts over to the coffee table. After looking up, she locks eyes with you and smiles.

"Surely, you must bring over your girlfriend when your parents aren't home" she asks.

"Oh, no. I don't have anyone like that in my life" you bleakly state.

After watching her clean for a bit more, you control Mrs. Booty into doing something in addition to cleaning.

"Tell me, what you would honestly do to me?" you command her.

Mrs. Booty smiles as she mops down down the kitchen floor.

"Oh, I would go up to your room, pull your shorts down to your ankles and suck your cock on your bed until my mouth filled with cum. I would crawl under that table and suck you off during dinner and I would fuck you on the couch too!"

You order Mrs. Booty to take off her maid outfit completely. She complies and tosses it to the side.

Now standing nude in the kitchen, she wipes off the sweat off her forehead and walks over to you.

"Look, I know you're a healthy young man and now that no one's here to inhibit us, I want to ride you on that fucking couch until those balls are drained" Mrs. Booty says while feeling your cock through your pants and kissing your neck.

You both migrate to the living room where Mrs. Booty pulls your pants down and lets your cock stick out into her face. She gasps at the thickness and size and lets out a gasp.

"John! Muchos grande!" she says.

Mrs. Booty looks up at you from on her knees and gives your cock a lick from the base to the tip. She swiftly puts you on your back on the couch and climbs on top of you. With a lick of her lips, she falls down onto your lap, taking your cock deep into her pussy.

You feel Mrs. Booty's fine booty smack against your thighs as she bounces up and down. Instead of grabbing onto the couch or your chest, she firmly grips her knees and squat-fucks you until the couch springs creak!

Anyone passing by the house could see in through the living room window and see a thick Latina-MILF riding her employer's son with enough to break his hips.

Mrs. Booty's tight pussy grips your cock and tightens when she pulls up.

"Do you and your husband fuck like this?" you ask her because you want to say something but this comes out instead.

"My husband hasn't touched me in years. He's too busy with going to visit his family across the state that he's hardly ever home."

"How would he feel about coming home to his knocked-up wife?"

"I'm on the pill, so cum as much as you want!"

You push Mrs. Booty onto her back and take the lead. With her calves squeezed in each of your hands, you speed up and pound harder. Mrs. Booty moans deeply and maintains eye contact with you. Right as you're about to cum, she suddenly reaches up and pulls you close to her.

She gives you a deep kiss and wraps her legs around your waist as you pump her pussy full of your young vigorous seed! Mrs. Booty runs her fingers through your hair as you continue to passionately kiss on the couch. Her hips quiver alongside the pulsations of your ejaculating dick as more and more cum fills her up.

Her fresh creampie spills out of her cunt and onto the couch cushions upon pulling out. As you sit back and catch your breath, Mrs. Booty lies on her back, spread like a frog, and sucks on one of her tits while letting you watch her.

"We've got a lot more to do" she says while getting up.

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)