More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TylerPal27 TylerPal27

You finish reading the instructions and decide to try out the app.

You start off slow by reflecting on the things you liked growing up.

You look back on a simpler time in your life when the only things you had to worry about were school, homework, and getting your chores done in time to watch Toonami. Ah yes Toonami, the gateway to many a western child's love-hate relationship with anime and the source of many, many waifus. A nostalgic sigh escapes your lips as you recall counting down the days to new episodes and specials for shows like Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Dragonball Z, Gundam Wing, and etc. This trip down memory lane also includes the more...awkward adolescent times like when you got your first laptop and made the wallpaper that one scene with Aisha ClanClan from the hot springs planet episode.

Your thoughts turn to Sailor Moon and the Sailor Soldiers as you continue to reminisce and look at the Actualizer app in front if you. You begin to relive an old fantasy of yours and wonder if you should.

The REAL question is do you take things slow or slam your foot on the gas?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)