More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by YourAverageNeighbor YourAverageNeighbor

What's next?

You spit in her eye

I attempt to spit in her eye, but it only manages to get to her feet. The woman tilts her head back and laughs, extending her graceful neck.

“Be a good girl and watch me, won’t you?” She says.

Before I can say anything, she strips out of her clothes and licks her lips seductively. I can’t seem to take my eyes off her as she brings her fingers down to her shaved pussy, backing herself against a wall.

I want to look away, but I just can’t. Especially not when she runs her finger up and down her clit, moaning softly, her eyes closed.

My own clit throbs under my clothes, and I suddenly feel overdressed. The desire to feel pleasure myself is strong, but I can’t move.

I don’t even register the whimper that escapes from my mouth. The woman smiles then gasps, her head lolling back as she moans loudly.

I struggle against my bindings as her moans get louder and louder, her fingers moving faster and faster.

At her climax, the woman screams and falls to the ground on her back. Her screams continue as cum starts pooling out of her pussy.

By now, my own is wet, and I moan, my legs shaking and my breaths loud.

“Do you want some?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)