More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 148 by Bauer1 Bauer1

What’s next?

You somehow manage to watch the whole film

With Rachel's ass hole hugging your stiff shaft in a tight vise like grip, you try your hardest to not give into temptation and bounce her up and down on your lap until both of you cum. Instead you try and focus on the tv and the last truly great Star Wars film made being shown on the screen.

On the screen the Bounty Hunter Boushh was slowly sneaking his way through Jabba The Hutt's Main Audience Chamber. Rachel fidgets slightly, causing her ass to cause ever so pleasant sensations on your stiff shaft still buried in her tight anal passage.

"Easy, your Worship!" You groan aloud into your girlfriend's back.

"Wrong film, you Scoundrel!" Rachel replies, her full, luscious lips forming an amused, yet loving smile as she glances down at you over her shoulder.

"Scoundrel? Scoundrel? I like the sound of that!" You say, feeling a big smile spread across your lips as you quote from Empire Strikes Back. Rachel smiles lovingly down at you, before you both turn your attentions to the film.

"Where am I?" The recently thawed out of Carbonite Han Solo asks his would be rescuer on the tv.

"Jabba's Palace". The masked figure replies with a raspy, flat emotionless voice.

"Who are you?" The deeply suspucious smuggler asks fearfully.

"Someone who loves you". Rachel says in time with Princess Leia taking off the helmet, and informing the temporarily blind smuggler of her identity. Meanwhile your own beloved is once again looking down at you over her shoulder adoringly. Her beautiful expressive eyes show just how much she loves you, and you're sure that she can see the very same thing in your eyes too.

"Rachel". You whisper softly to the gorgeous brunette on your lap, as Harisson Ford's smuggler and hero cries out his rescuer's name. Just like the recently thawed out smuggler a pair of soft lips crash against yours. Rachel's sweet perfume fills your nostrils, and once again the urge to bounce her up and down on your cock rises while John William's stirring soundtrack plays in the background.

Jabba's booming laugh causes you to part lips with Rachel, but your lips mere inches from hers. "I know that laugh...."

Your quotation causes Rachel to giggle in delight, her sweet sounds drown out the cackling and sneering of the Hutt Lord and his minions as they are revealed to the heroes on the screen.

.................................................................................

"Hey, Luke. Thanks, thanks for coming after me. I owe you one!" Han's voice crackles over the communications panel in Luke's X-Wing Starfighter.

"Hey, John". Rachel purrs seductively, still sitting on your lap with your cock still buried up her ass. "What do you think he meant by that?"

You spend a few moments considering her question. Apparently the obvious answer that Han had saved Luke on two occasions previously wasn't the answer she was looking for. "I don't know, Rachel apart from the obvious. What do you think?"

"Well, I'm thinking that Leia let her two favourite guys DP her as a reward for a job well done, and Han asked Luke to let him cum first!" Rachel replies, her eyes sparkling with lust and mischief as she glances at you over her shoulder, while grinding her ass on your ever so stiff cock.

"Well, that is an interesting theory, honey". You groan in her ear. "What were Lando, and Chewie doing when the others were going at it?"

"Well they obviously had the next go on her!"

"Really, Rachel? Really?" You chuckle. "Interracial fine, but with a Wookie?!"

"Don't be a bigot, honey!" Rachel giggles happily.

"Believe me, I'm quite an open minded guy". You reply as your right hand leaves her narrow waist, and wraps it around her stiff member, proving your point to your new girlfriend.

"T-that is true, John!" Rachel moans lustily as you slowly stroke her dick.

"So then you think that is the reason why Leia, and Luke are so shocked about the revelation of them being brother and sister is because they have been banging each other?" You ask mischeviously, while jerking your gorgeous girlfriend off.

"D-definitely, John". Rachel replies earnestly. "Why else would their mother, Padme have 'lost the will to live' so soon after giving birth to them?"

"Because the told her that they would be engaging in incestuous kissing, and fucking? Sounds plausible I guess!" You state, kissing her left shoulder softly while continuing to jerk her off with your hand.

The unmistakable trumpeting sound of The Imperial March blares out from the tv, announcing the arrival of the ruler of the Galactic Empire onto the second Star.

"Here comes your crush, Rachel!" You joke, feeling your lips contort into a naughty grin.

"For the last time John, I don't have a crush on Palpatine. Decrepit, power hungry men just don't do it for me!" Rachel declares, with just a hint of exasperation.

"I don't know. This boner of yours tells me otherwise!" You point out, the grin on your face swiftly becoming something more devilish as you continue to slowly stroke your lover's rock hard boner.

"Come off it, John. Don't you think the reason I have a boner is because my lovely, sexy, although currently annoying boyfriend has his wonderful cock up my tight ass, and his hand on my cock?" Even while moaning with lust as you jerk her off, Rachel manages to be snarky, which is a rare quality these days, you muse to yourself. "Besides, I've told you that Harisson Ford was the man for me growing up!"

"Yes, you have said that beforehand". You agree thoughtfully. "What about now?"

"Well, he still looks good for his age, but he is a bit old for me now. Unless Han repeats the trick of Obi Wan Kenobi, and changes into Ewan McGregor I guess I'm stuck with you!" Rachel teases, before planting her soft lips against your own.

"Rachel". You whisper softly after the long and tender embrace finally ends. "Do you mind if we change positions? My legs are going to sleep here!"

Rachel's left eyebrow arches in surprise and amusement. "Are you implying that I'm too heavy for you?" The gorgeous naked brunette sitting on your lap asks, her beautiful features lit up with a combination of love, amusement and lust.

Realising that making a statement about a woman's weight is a quick and surefire way to bring about a return to sleeping in a bed alone, you are quick to deny her good natured accusation. "Of course not, honey. Two hours plus is a long time you know. How about we just lay down on our sides in the sofa?"

Rachel nods in agreement and lets out a little yelp in excitement as you let go of her gently throbbing member, wrap both arms around her waist and roll until both of you are on your sides, , facing the tv, and with Rachel just in front of you with your cock still firmly lodged in her backdoor.

"This is much better". You murmur in her ear, before gently nibbling on her neck. "I wonder if you can help solve a couple of arguments Scott and I have had on this film".

"Which are?" Rachel asks, once again rewarding you with one of her brilliant little smiles.

"The first one is how on earth Leia kills two Stormtroopers with one shot, after the 'I love you/ I know' quote, and the other is why the Super Star Destroyer falls in space, and crashes into the Star when there is no gravity in space......"

..........................................................

"Well, if I recall there was only one Stormtrooper in the original release, and they added a second in the Special Edition. I guess it is like a 'who shot Nice Guy Eddie' in Reservoir Dogs moment, or a fuck up from George Lucas". Rachel says once the film finishes, and the credits begin to roll with the iconic main theme music.

"And the second?" You ask with a smile, wondering how you've managed to find such a wonderful woman who is the 'complete package': beautiful, smart, funny, a great cook, and shares your interests. Of course she also has a huge pair of tits, and is constantly wanting to jump your bones any chance she gets which merely sweetens the deal.

"Either one of the controllers on the Bridge accidentally engaged a new course when the A-Wing smashed through the window, or yet another fuck up". Rachel declares. "However, the next 'fuck' I have in mind has nothing to do with George Lucas. I've been impressed with your Jedi like control with the fact that you've been in my 'Sarlacc Pit' for the whole film, and you haven't blown your load. I want you to fuck me, right here and now and cum up my ass!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)