More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 149 by gunde gunde

What's next?

One hell of a shared orgasm!

“Yes, your Worship,” you grin and pull your hips back all the way until your ass bumps against the couch’s backrest, while your beautiful girlfriend’s head drop forwards and her face disappears from view. Your position means that you can’t pull back very far, but as several inches of your dick slides out of Rachel’s asshole, she’s moaning hard. When you stop pulling out, Rachel lifts her head and looks back at you over her shoulder, a soft gasp flowing past her lips when you push your way back inside her until you’re back to having your belly and pelvis pressing tight against her juicy ass.

“Rachel, I think we’re going to make an awfully big mess in the couch,” you speak softly and directly into Rachel’s ear just as you bottom out inside her, your hand reaching for her dick. Already moaning at your words, Rachel’s moaning grows lower and throatier when your hand wraps itself around her member and you find it to be hard, throbbing and coated with her precum. Like you, spending two hours straight with your dick locked inside her ass has left Rachel in quite a state, and you sincerely doubt that either of you will last very long. In all honesty, you’re feeling like it’d be a small miracle if you manage to go ten thrusts without blowing your load deep into Rachel’s bowels.

“Rachel,” While you could take it slow and give you both some more time to enjoy yourselves before cumming, you decide to leave it up to Rachel, and while you speak into her ear again your thumb is rubbing against her pisshole, “How do you want it?”

John…” Rachel stammers, and grinds her ass back against your belly while snatching hold of your waist and getting to you to start jerking her off.

“Nice and slow?” Pulling your arm free of Rachel’s weak grasp, you dive in with your fingers behind her balls and start feeling up her hairless cunt. Considering that your balls were pretty much drenched with her juices by the time that Luke went to see Yoda one last time, it’s hardly surprising that Rachel’s slit is absolutely soaked, her wetness practically gushing onto your fingers as soon as you start sliding them up the slippery grove between her swollen pussy lips.

“Or hard and fast?” You give her the second and final alternative from which to choose from, and follow up on it by quickly pushing your hips back and then thrust forwards again, spearing the base of your cock through her ringpiece.

“Fuck! John!” Rachel cries out over the sound of your bodies slapping together, a long groan soon coming from her as you stop moving and instead grab hold of her dick once more, stroking it once before pressing it against her stomach.

“H-hard and fast…” When she looks back at you again, you can’t help but break out in a big, cheerful smile at seeing how Rachel’s cheeks are flustered and her eyes barely open as your gazes meet, her pink tongue coming out to lick her lips before she proceeds to repeat herself, “Hard and fast, John…”

“Alright, if that’s how you want it,” you nod, your own self-control at the breaking point as you take a firm but careful hold of Rachel’s waist and roll her over with you, Rachel sliding up onto her knees while you get up behind her. While Rachel’s tits are mashed into the seat cushions and her face is brushing against it, your standing with your dick buried in her ass, your balls placed up against her juicing honeypot, your right knee still in the couch and your left foot on the floor. Unlike when you were lying behind her, this is a position that should allow you to really pound Rachel’s ass just the way she likes it.
And that is precisely what you do. Your hands clutching Rachel’s waist tight, you pull back much further than you could before, then slam forwards again. Rachel’s still crying out in ecstasy at your dick being rammed through her backdoor when you pull back again, and a that cry turns into a strangled noise when you repeat the process of quickly pushing your way into her anal tunnel until your belly slaps against her ass and your balls are back to pressing against her drooling slit.

John!” Rachel manages to cry out, just as you pull back again. It’s the only coherent thing that either of you succeed in saying during the short stretch of time during which you’re hammering your cock into her ass and making the couch creak due to the of your thrusts. After two hours of getting used to your member, Rachel’s ass fits it perfectly, easily allowing you to fuck her in this fast, intense manner, and every excited scream from her that goes bouncing off the walls of your living room urges you on to up the pace even further.
As you feel your balls and your dick tensing up while bottoming out beyond Rachel’s bunghole once again, you stop and instead seat yourself in the couch once more, with Rachel back to sitting on your lap. A quick glance, a moan from Rachel and a much darker groan from you, and she’s proceeded to bouncing up and down on your lap, with you assisting her by keeping your hands on her waist and switching back and forth between hoisting her up and pulling her down.

John! I’m… YES!” Rachel cries out as she sinks back down onto your lap, her body slumping onto yours while you race to move your right hand from her waist to her cock.

“Rachel!” You cry out too, the last thing that happens before you start draining your balls into Rachel’s ass while her asshole throbs round the base of your member is you aiming her member up at her tits. This means that while you’re filling her ass up with jizz, Rachel’s erection is throbbing violently in your hand while her own load is sprayed in long bursts all over her stomach, several long ropes of semen ending up glued onto the underside of her huge, bulging boobs, her rushed breathing in turn resulting in dollops of her spunk immediately being shook loose from her chest to instead rain down onto her thighs, your legs, the floor and the seat of the couch.

After two hours of that odd combination of foreplay and ultra-slow anal sex, there was some considerable build-up for the both of you, with the result that this shared orgasm is quite a long and voluminous one. And as your dick is still being milked by Rachel’s ass and her member’s twitching violently against your grasp, her clear juices are practically gushing out of her honeypot and further drenching your balls until you swear that you can feel your the undersides of your thighs and your ass getting wet, as though you’d fallen ass-first into a puddle on a rainy day.

John…” Rachel breathes out once the two of you have finally ceased cumming and have gotten a few moments in which to catch your breaths, “That was…”

“Fantastic,” you quickly fill in, gently grabbing hold of her cheek and pulling her down so you can kiss her.

“Definitely,” Rachel giggles and nods her head once you’ve finished wrestling tongues, her head so close to yours that she almost head butts you by accident.

“Watch it!” You pretend to be annoyed while Rachel’s giggling grows more pronounced.

“Sorry…” She grins at you, then turns to look away from you. From the angle of her head, you can easily tell that she’s looking down at her tits, and you can see her arms moving as she runs her hands up her stomach.

“Wow, we did make quite a mess,” Rachel finally says.

“I’ll say,” you remark, and can feel your softening member surrounded by the contents of your freshly delivered load in Rachel’s ass, your dick being the only thing keeping it from pouring out through her gaping bung.

“I’m trying to think of a way in which to get off you without ruining the couch,” Rachel seems to be thinking about the same thing, and now smiles back at you mischievously over her shoulder.

“Don’t worry about it,” your own smile’s even dirtier than Rachel’s, “I’ve got an idea…”

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)