More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 150 by Bauer1 Bauer1

What’s next?

Rachel cleans you up

"Oh, really?" Rachel's right eyebrow shoots up, arching in amusement. "Does it by any chance involve me licking cum off your sexy body?"

"How did you know?" You ask, grinning up at your gorgeous housemate and lover.

"Well, I wish I could say that it was to the process of elimination, but you are quite predictable sometimes!" Rachel teases you gently, her smile is gentle and loving as she gazes back at you over her shoulder.

"Hmph. I guess that I will have to come up with more inventive ideas then!" You reply, letting go of her waist and instead place your right hand on her right breast. Your large hand couldn't get near in cupping the huge soft orb's soft flesh completely, and it spills out of your grasp.

The underside of her breast is sticky with drops of her own cum, so you place your fingers near to Rachel's mouth. Without hesitation Rachel wraps her lips around your index and forefingers, sucking the digits noisily into her mouth, and cleaning them with her saliva.

"Alright then, time to get to work". Your girlfriend says, once she's satisfied that your fingers are clean, and has spat them out of her mouth.

"I couldn't agree more!" You reply wholeheartedly, offering Rachel a warm and loving smile.

After taking a deep breath Rachel slowly lifts herself out of your lap. Both of you moan loudly as your cock is unwilling to be forcibly evicted from the place it has called home for the last two hours plus. Eventually Rachel manages to free herself from your member, earning a wet 'plop' sound, and your soft member falls before resting against your belly.

A few wet drops land on your crotch, which are swiftly followed by a girlish giggle. You have an inkling what the wet substance is, and when you gaze down at the lower half of your body you aren't surprised to see drops of your own seed intermittently landing on your groin from your girlfriend's gaping ass hole. As you glance up to her heart shaped ass you catch her sticking her right index finger up her ass.

"Fuck!" She whimpers softly, before noticing that you saw her fingering herself. "I wanted to make sure that no more of your lovely cum would escape until I'm in the right position to lick it off your sexy body". She explains with an embarrassed expression.

"No need to be embarrassed my absolutely gorgeous little slut!" You assure her softly, before a mischevious grin forms across your face. "Besides, I know just how much you like things up your dirty ass!"

"You better believe it!" Rachel purrs seductively. "I just love it when you push something up there. It doesn't matter if it is a toy, a finger, your tongue or cock I just know I'll be making a mess minutes later, just from you playing with my tight ass!"

"It didn't look that tight to me just now, honey!" You point out, feeling your smile becoming wider. "It looked like a big, sexy gaping mess".

"And whose fault is that, John?" The busty brunette asks in an accusing tone.

"Yeah, I'll take partial responsibility for that, Rachel". You reply, affection and love radiating from your smile and voice.

"Only partial responsibility?" She asks, before giggling softly to herself.

"Indeed. The blame must also lie with my sexy, albeit slutty girlfriend who constantly wants me to fuck her ass". You point out.

"Yeah, she cant get enough of you!" Rachel admits, with a naughty smile and wink.

Having decided to take a break from teasing each other Rachel turns around so she is facing you, and moves so she is straddling your belly. As she still has her right index finger still firmly lodged up her ass hole you give her support by holding her waist in a firm, yet gently grip.

"Ready, honey?" Rachel asks once she is in position, her beautiful face is inches from your own.

After a quick nod from yourself, Rachel slowly removes her finger from her dark tunnel, and places her hands on the sofa's cushions either side of you for suport. Meanwhile, your hands leave her narrow waist and instead go straight for her heart shaped ass. Rachel moans softly as your large hands spread her incredible cheeks.

After a few moments of nothing happening a few drops of your cum slowly dribble out of Rachel's well fucked ass hole, landing on your torso. Very soon your seed oozes out of her tight tunnel at a much more substantial rate, and forms a large puddle of sticky jizz on your chest.

"What a shame that we've run out of hot water, isn't it?" Rachel purrs, her tone evident that she finds the situation nothing like a shame.

"Oh, it's just awful! I'd rather have a quick shower rather than have the woman I love lick both her and my own cum off my body!"

"If that's true then you've got the wrong girlfriend.... stud!" Rachel's already seductive purring, and emphasis on the last word causes your soft member to twitch, sparking it back to life. She then promptly turns her attention towards your chest, towards which she leans in closer and closer until her tongue finally slips out of her mouth and connects with a long strand of jizz that’s been left to run in a upwards line just inside of your left nipple, which also gets a lick or two of her nimble tongue as she devours the rope of your spunk through a series of lashes with her wet muscle.

Sighing with satisfaction, you cross your arms behind the back of your head and slouch lazily in the sofa, opening your eyes ever so often to gauge Rachel’s progress as she kisses and licks her way all across first your chest, then your stomach, then back to your chest again as she works fastidiously to rid you of every last drop of your cum only stopping to smile at you when she catches you looking at her. Amidst her happy smacking of her lips and muffled moans, Rachel descends down your body once again, her tongue teasing your bellybutton for a moment or two before she moves lower still, and your cock twitches back to life and starts to swell when she takes it in a one-handed grasp and begins showering its top with gentle kisses whilst her other hand goes to work fondling your balls.

During this gentle fondling Rachel notices that your nuts are coated in her juices. Not wanting to be accused of doing only half a job the gorgeous brunette runs her tongue along the wrinkled sack of your left testicle, before doing the same on the other.

"I've been thinking, John". Rachel announces out of the blue, her tone very casual. The sort of tone used to discuss trivial subjects like the weather.

"Oh, what about?" You groan, trying to be casual too, but failing miserably. Her nimble, agile and skilful tongue is performing wonders to bring your member slowly swelling towards full stiffness.

"I've been thinking that one of our bedrooms should be used as a 'sleep only' room, an the other as our 'fun room'. That way we will have one clean bed, and we won't be sleeping with sticky sheets!"

"I like it". You reply. "Since your room has all your outfits, and box of toys it makes sense for it to be our 'fun room'".

"I couldn't agree more, John". She purrs seductively, pulling away from crotch admiring her handiwork, satisfied that she has licked your body clean of cum. "Shall we christen our new 'fun room', lover?"

Shall you? What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)