More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Imhotep Imhotep

Do you give in to your lust?

You proceed with caution.

Just what do you think you’re doing, Ms. Patterson?” You said in a firm, steady voice as the sexy 18 year old walked back to your desk. As she did, you adjusted your chair so that the bulge in your slacks was out of sight, and under the desk.

“I was hoping that I might be able to retake the mid term, I didn’t do too well, and …” She took a perfectly manicured nail on the little finger of her left hand, and ran it over her teeth as she rocked slightly back and forth.

“Not too well is putting it mildly, Ms. Patterson. In fact you received an F on the mid term. And you know very well that there are no retake of the mid term, and the final.” You glace at Ashley’s round, ripe tits, covered by the snug cheerleading sweater. Your cock was hard as steel.

“But…” Ashley’s face fell as her scheme was not going as she had planned.

“I assume you were going to suggest something out of the ordinary? Something that might lead to my dismissal, to say nothing of possible lawsuits.” A plan of your own quickly formed in your head. It was most likely not the same as the one in Ashley’s, but if she was as as you thought she was, she’d most likely agree. Your main concern was getting caught.

“Please, Mr. Doe! If I fail this class I’ll never get into an Ivy league school. And my parents would kill me. I’ll do anything! Anything you want.” Her deep blue eyes looked into yours with a knowing expression. The expression her beautiful young face left little doubt as to what she meant.

“You know Ms. Patterson. You’re not the only one in this boat, in fact before I answer your request, I’d like you to unlock the door, and step out into the hall, and see if you can spot Amanda Lund. She’s usually gossiping by her locker till the last minute before next hour, and sometimes beyond that in the bathroom. If you see her, tell her to step inside here, and be sure to lock the door behind her.”

“Ah, s-sure Mr. Doe. Why?”

“Never mind Ashley, if you truly want to raise your grade you’ll stop talking, and do as I say, understand?” The brunette nodded meekly, and then went to the door, turned the bolt, and stuck her head and upper shoulders out into the hallway. As she did, her pleated skirt shifted slightly, exposing a nice expanse of her smooth, pale ass cheek.

“Amanda, could you come in here? Mr. Doe wants to talk with you” Ashley said. Out in the hallway you could hear a heavy feminine sigh, and the familiar sound of the regulation mary janes clicking on the hard floor of the corridor. Less than a minute later, Amanda Lund stepped into the classroom, and as you had told her to do Ashley locked the door behind her.

The well endowed Amanda scanned the room nervously from the door, and around the empty classroom to your desk. Timidly, she stepped over to the front of your desk. Her eyes fell to the floor in front of her. It was clear that she thought she’d been caught doing something she shouldn’t have. You shook your head slightly, vaguely sympathetic for her, as you knew she would be entirely unprepared for what you had planned for her and Ashley.

“Relax, ladies." You said with a smile. Both of them smiled in return, though somewhat nervously. "Sit” You said, pointing to two chairs sitting to the side of your desk. Pulling a file from your desk drawer, you set it deliberately on your desk, and spread out copies of Ashley’s and Amanda’s mid term tests. From their expressions, it was clear the two could see the papers were their tests, each marked with a large red “F” in the upper right hand corner. Ashley slumped slightly, and began to cry softly. Amanda’s face reddened with anger and embarrassment had having failed the test, and having been caught copying the sniffling cheerleader’s test as well.

“What do you think we do about this, girls?"

How do Ashley and Amanda respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)