More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Shandy Shandy

What did you do?

You meet your uncle.

You smiled as you locked your car and waved to the girls. They giggled and gave you finger waves back, then whispered and giggled to each other. You grinned and followed the directions your uncle gave you, walking to a maintenance building at the edge of some woods.

"Zeke! My Man!" Uncle Reggie laughed as you step into his office, wrapping you in a hug. "Howsa Boy? You lookin' good man! Ready to work?"

"Ready to try it out," you say with a smile, keeping your guard up.

"Yeah, you get a taste of this place you'll never want to leave. Let's get you to your crib." He laughs as he guides you out the door and down a path to a two story building. He shows you into a small room with an ensuite bathroom.

"This is yours. Other guys have to share a room, but you're family. Made sure you got your own place. You'll thank me for it."

"So what's the deal here, Uncle? I see a lot of hot white girls. What's the gig?"

"The gig is you do some gardening and landscaping, and beat the horny rich white bitches off with a stick. The pay is fifteen hundred a month, room and board, and all the white pussy you can handle. You report to me, the work is pretty slack, and you can get your shit together while having a little fun."

You look at him, not sure if you believe what he's saying, but feeling entranced by his words.

"You're telling me these rich white girls are gonna fuck me. I find that hard to believe," you say doubtfully, even as you remember the excited girls who welcomed your arrival.

"Hey cuz, these young bitches got rocket launchers up their cunts. Some of them'll fuck anything. I had my share, fifty three year old nigger that I am. Stud like you, you'll be beating them off with a stick."

"You're shittin' me," you snort scornfully.

"No way cuz. Some of these bitches can't wait to get a cock in them. They see you, and they'll be spreadin' 'em for you."

"Ok," you say with a smile. "I'll give it a shot. What's on the agenda for today?"

"Settle in, look around, get a feel of the place. The schedule and assignments are in the works office next to my office. Get ready to go at it tomorrow."

With that he shakes your hand again and leaves you to organise your room.

What do you do now.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)