More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

You start to look around

You look to the house to the right of you

"There was no way that just happens, it must be some type of coincidence or I'm still dreaming", you think to yourself.

Disregarding if this was a dream or not, you spot your other neighbor, Mrs. Blondy, through her window walking through her living room wearing a blue bath robe.

Mrs. Blondy was a white blonde (obviously), extremely busty, round tight ass, in her thirties, 5'3'' stay at home mom with her kids already in college. Her husband worked various hours which left her home alone during the day and as well as night.

You decide to test your power of mind control on her.

You point your arms at Mrs. Blondy and think to yourself "get naked".

Mrs. Blondy casually takes off her robe and continues walking around her living room like it was normal.

Watching her still wet breasts bounce up and down while she walks, you feel yourself getting hard and walk over to her house.

You point your arms at her through her window once more and command her to come to the door.

Mrs. Blondy opens the door and greets you normally.

"Hi, you! What brings you here?", she asks energetically while leaning up against the door.

You mind control her into being uncontrollably horny and ready to take any guy she sees.

Mrs. Blondy freezes, her eyes glow, and she begins her assessment.

"Assessing compatibility.... compatibility confirmed."

Snapping back, Mrs. Blondy starts to look at you like a cum thirsty whore while staring at your dick while she starts to slowly fondle her breasts and pussy.

You look around the neighborhood to see that no one else is outside on a saturday morning.

You start to fondle Mrs. Blondy's breasts as she starts to moan in pleasure. You then start to suck on her breasts while working your fingers throughout her ass-crack and eventually into her pussy and asshole. The warmth from both holes is too much and you...

How do you take her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)