More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

You start to look around

You look to the house to the left

You look to the left and see Mrs. Busty also getting her mail. Except this time, something was different.

Mrs. Busty was the neighborhood pornstar. You say this because she was 5'6'', orange hair, had H-cup titties, a nice luscious ass, a southern accent, and the best blowjob lips you've ever seen.

Mrs. Busty was out collecting her mail, completely naked.

Seeing her naked body, instantly arouses you.

Mrs. Busty waves at you then motions you to come to her. Against better judgement, you do.

"Like what you see, dear?", Mrs. Busty asked while bouncing up and down and spreading her pussy lips and ass cheeks apart.

"Yeah, you're the hottest woman ever!", you exclaim nervously.

"Aww, yer awfully cute, so maybe I can show you what a real live woman is like!", Mrs. Busty said while rubbing your cock through your pants. You look around and shockingly see no cars nor anyone else outside.

Mrs. Busty then reaches into your pants and starts to feel your cock for real. Her expression changes to shock as she continues to grab your dick.

She bites her lip and asks you "how would you like me to take you right now". You shake your head excitingly and she gets on her knees.

She opens her mouth wider than any human you have ever seen and puts your cock in her mouth all the way to your groin. Except, she doesn't suck it. She just breathes hot air onto your dick while avoiding touching it with her mouth. She looks up and smiles at you while you give her a confused look. She then stands up and starts to rub your dick against her pussy lips. Afterwords, she turns around and presses your cock against the rim off her asshole. She turns back around and giggles while walking back inside of her house. Outraged by her teasing, you point at her and command her to come back. Mrs. Busty turns around and walks back to you in a confused state.

"I don't know why I walked back, but I'm goin' back inside", she said with a confused tone.

"No you're not, you cockteased me to the max just now and I'm going to get what you were about to dish out", you said to her.

Forcing her onto her knees on the sidewalk, you make her stare at your cock which is bigger than when she started teasing you. Mrs. Busty looks at it with awe and let's out a "wow". With her mouth still open, you grab her by the chin and back of her head and slam your cock down her throat. She throws her hands in the air in a confused state while making struggling muffled shrieks on your cock. With a little thrusting, she eventually starts to suck on her own. She looks up at you with obedient lustful eyes while she takes your dick down to her throat and back into her mouth repeatedly. You look down to admire her body and her sopping wet pussy that is already leaking onto the concrete. Mrs. Busty was deepthroating you while moaning and closing her eyes; you can tell that she was into it. You grab her long hair into a pony tail and star to use her head like a fucktoy. Mrs. Busty starts to gurgle and on your dick while giving you a panicked look. She suddenly grabs your legs and starts to take the lead again. She goes nose to groin and opens her mouth and starts to audibly gargle your dick.

The feeling of bubbling spit and cum pushes you closer to orgasm.

Mrs. Busty's final act of fellatio was going nose to groin again and literally attempting to swallow your dick while it was in her throat. You look down at her face and see her lips firmly sealed around the base of your dick while giving you an assured look. Mrs. Busty still continues to swallow while staring at you; still not or gagging. Her throat feels like you were fucking a pussy without having to move, it's almost as if her throat was moving like a snake. Mrs. Busty keeps pulling your cock out to make you build up cum just so that you could could explode harder. She goes back to the swallowing your dick deepthroat except this time, she was completely still on her knees. You arch back and look at the sky then back at her only to see her exactly the same. She swallows your dick for what was a solid 10 minutes of uninterrupted deepthroat without showing a single sign of running out of air.

Enough was enough.

You start to thrust back down her throat furiously until you slam down one final time and start busting like a broken fire hydrant in her throat. Instead of trying to escape, Mrs. Busty grabs your legs and keeps herself in place. You cum for a menacing straight minute of pure jizz. All of which, Mrs. Busty swallows every drop. Watching and hearing her gulp down all of your sperm, makes you cum even more. When you are finally done, Mrs. Busty pulls you out and opens her mouth to reveal that it was completely full of sperm. So much, that anymore would cause it to spill out of her mouth. Mrs, Busty swishes her tongue around in the pool of cum before she closes her mouth and puffs out her cheeks like a chipmunk before swallowing the load with a very loud gulp.

Mrs. Busty starts sucking your dick again.

"Tell you what, I may have been teasin' you before, but now I want this dick for real", she says to you while jerking you off while licking your balls.

You excitedly grab her and try to push her towards her house.

"Whoa!", Mrs. Busty exclaims while pushing you away. "To show me that you seriously want to fuck me, let's fuck right here first", Mrs. Busty said while grabbing her hips and smiling.

"But what if someone sees us? We got lucky just now", you say back to her while looking around.

"I don't fucking care. That cock is goin' up my cunt and you're creamin' it right here or not at all."

Where do you fuck her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)