More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

You start to look around

You look out the window to the backyard

"I wonder what Mrs. Jones is up to", you think to yourself.

Mrs. Jones is the 40-year-old, chunky brunette MILF living in the house connected to your backyard. She isn't really a friend of the family but you've seen her around at different neighborhood functions. She's 5'7'' with her hair down to her shoulders and word around the block is that her favorite type of sex is mouthfucking. A pastime favorite of yours is looking out the back window upstairs to catch a glimpse of her in her bedroom. She was originally married with two kids, but divorced as the years went by and her kids were off at college out of state.

You walk upstairs and look out the window with a pair of binoculars. To your luck, you see movement in her bedroom. Coming from the side of the curtain, Mrs. Jones walks towards the side of her bed completely naked from the waist down. After she lies on her back, with her legs dangling off the edge, she reaches into her nightstand and grabs a pink vibrator. She toys with the settings until settling on a mode and inserting it into her pussy.

You grow hard as you watch her sensually toy with her pussy. You can see her breasts bounce back and forth from under her blouse as she grabs and massages them. Suddenly, she looks up. Once she realizes that she's being watched, she clicks her vibrator off and gets off the bed. After being away from the window for a short time, Mrs. Jones returns holding a long dildo.

Mrs. Jones gets on her knees in front of her window (one of those windows that goes down to almost the floor), makes a heart with her hands, then shoves the cock down her throat. She turns her head enough for you to see her eyes and holds the dildo in place. It stays down for a solid 20 seconds before she pulls it out with a trail of spit. Mrs. Jones turns around and takes her shirt and bra off then presses her ass against the window, smushing her beautiful big cheeks against it. Mrs. Jones turns her head and giggles at you before closing her curtains, getting back down on her knees; suggesting that she's gone back to sucking.

Outraged at her teasing, you go back downstairs. In your annoyance, you remember that her number is posted in your kitchen from when you were younger and your parents told you to call her if you need something. You dial the number and to your luck, she answers. Deciding to test out your mind-control powers over the phone, you tell her, "I want you to get as horny as fucking possible thinking about me and stay like that until I say so", you tell her before hanging up.

An hour passes by before your phone rings. You see that it's Mrs. Jones and answer. "John, I want you to come by my house tonight at 8", she says then hangs up.


[8:00 pm]

You knock on Mrs. Jones' door. Mrs. Jones answers shortly and invites you in. You make your way through the entrance hall and to the living where you sit on the couch. Mrs. Jones sits down next to you; you notice that she is wearing a green floral sundress.

"Why did you call me over?" you ask her. "Well..." she starts before trailing off. "I wanted to talk to you about that window of yours." "Oh, what about it?" you respond. "For years now, I've noticed that you've always looked out of it and into my bedroom. Even times when I was indecent", she says. "Despite that, I've always wanted to give you a hell of a show each time." Your eyes grow wide and your attention is all on Mrs. Jones.

"After you graduated from high school, I didn't want to give my number one fan boring bra and panty service; I wanted give him the complete Mrs. Jones experience" she says. You cross your legs to conceal your erecting dick. "I always made sure to keep the curtains open when I got out of the shower and got dressed and fucked myself in plain sight. It's too bad you were away the night where I got a bunch of grads over", she says. "What did you do that night?" you ask Mrs. Jones. Mrs. Jones smiles before telling you.

"I went door to door of the guys I know for a fact graduated and if they opened it, invited them to my place for an all night facefuck! You were on that last, but you weren't home. Oh, I wish you were. I kept my window and bedroom open as I sucked off 15 fucking guys nonstop! I let them fuck and me with their shafts as much as they wanted until they blew load after load down my throat! My night ended with 5 mouthpies each, totaling to a whopping 105 cumshots! To the last three guys left, I told them to hold off until morning and blew them all the way until noon. After I dropped them all off, the last one wanted a goodbye-suck, so I agreed only if he let me do it on his couch."

"That's pretty fucking hot, Mrs. Jones", you say to her amazing story. "John, I called you over because I want you to fuck the shit out of my face", Mrs. Jones says while leaning in close to you. You get into mind-control mode and order her to strip naked. Mrs. Jones complies and stands up to let her dress drop, revealing she is not wearing a bra or panties. She then gets back on the couch on all fours with her arms on the sidearm and her massive tits resting on it. Mrs. Jones opens her mouth and says, "juss 'ick ih' igh' ih".

What do

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)