More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

You start to look around

You look across the street

You stare at Mr. Done's house and see his wife sunbathing topless near their pool in their backyard.

Mrs. Done was about 5'3'', in her early thirties, had watermelon tits, an ass the size of two medicine balls, and black hair that went to her shoulders. She was your old high school counselor who you've dreamed of fucking.

You point to Mr. Done and commanded him to go to the store. He gets in his car drives down the block. You then walk over to their backyard door and stare at Mrs. Done. Upon trying to open the backyard door, you realize that there is a hole at waist height in the door. A devilish grin crosses your face as you point towards Mrs. Den and command her to walk over to the door.

She walks up to you and waves hello.

"Hi!", Mrs. Done says before she looks down at her exposed chest in surprise. "Oops! I forgot to to put my top back on! No point in trying to cover up my boobs, you've already seen them. Consider this a treat!", she said while she jiggled her breasts with a laughing voice.

"Oh, there's a lot more to that treat", you exclaim.

You take out your already erect cock and stick it through the hole in the door.

Mrs. Done continues to make meaningless small talk as your dick is still through the hole. She looks down at her feet and sees your dick. At first she clasps her hands over her mouth in shock and starts to walk back to the pool, but suddenly stops and walks to the backyard door.

"Listen, my husband hasn't exactly given me much attention lately, so I'll let this you seeing me naked incident slide", Mrs. Done says while hesitating.

"In exchange, I can fuck you however I want as many times as I want", you say back to her.

"What!? That's absurd! I would never... I could never...", Mrs. Done says while pacing back and forth.

You initiate the sexual demands.

Mrs. Done freezes and walks up to you. Her eyes slightly glow as she scans your body.

"Compatibility assessing... compatibility confirmed."

Mrs. Done snaps out of her trance and puts her hands on her face for a few seconds before agreeing.

"Fine, whatever. You can do what you want. What do you want?", she says while staring at you.

How do you fuck her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)