More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

What happens next

You hear a scream

You suddenly hear a scream and recognize it as Madison, you walk to corridor to one of the private locker rooms. You find it weird that you are running toward her, since last year you saved her from chocking.

He finds Madison wearing a skimpy Dallas Cowboy cheer outfit with a about dozen water bottles that are empty. She looks down at your crotch and says, "If it is not the white knight, or maybe you want to spear me with that weapon. "

You look down and see you cock fully erect. She has you corner and slides you pants off releasing your erect monster. You have not been touched by the opposite sex for such long time but this gorgeous blonde bombshell that you would stare at her curvy body was molesting you. She then grabs hold of your cock and slowly rubs it.

She whispers in your ear, "I am so glad that I was wrong about your cock, my very huge nerd."

As she is jerking you off very gently then rougher as she leads to a metal bench in the middle of room. She then briefly releases your monster as she leans against one of the lockers and places one of her sexy feet on your chest shoving you down on the metal bench. The bench is icy cold that causes your tool to become even more erect.

She slowly circles the bench until she is at the head of the bench. As her wet pussy is over you and can see how wet her pussy is. She says "I am going to make my bench tonight."

Do you grab her and starting eating her pussy or allow her to ride you

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)