More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bunnyears bunnyears

Suddenly...

You hear a loud crash coming from the street below

You know that sound all too well; it's a battle between Spiderman and one of his many enemies.

You quietly to yourself "Oh my, well I hope Peter can handle this, he always does"

As you speak, you hear another loud crash, this time closer. You get up from the couch, eager to see if Peter is okay. Looking out the window, you spot him fighting against Electro. The battle seems intense, with both combatants using their abilities to the fullest.

You keep looking, worried for your boyfriend Peter, you notice that he is having a tough time against Electro. He's trying to dodge the electric attacks while also attempting to web up his opponent. You can see the determination in his eyes as he swings around the cityscape, trying to find an opening.

"Oh no! Peter, be careful!" You shout out, hoping your voice will give him the boost he needs. You can see he is fearful, but he also has the determination to keep fighting. Electro, sensing the presence of someone watching the fight, turns his head towards your apartment window. His eyes widen with recognition when he sees you, Mary Jane Watson, a woman he recognises having been with Spiderman for so long.

"Ah, it's you, and who might you be." He says

You get worried at his question and instead answer "What do you want electro"

Electro smirks at you from outside the window. "Why, I thought you'd never ask. I'm here to take down your precious Spiderman, of course. But first, I think I'll have some fun with you." With that, he fires a bolt of electricity through your open apartment window.

You get hit as you are stunned. You feel a searing pain as the electricity hits you, sending shockwaves through your body.

How do you react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)