More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Futahole Futahole

What subject do you have first?

You haven’t left for school yet

(Note: I love this series, but I wanted to write something where the protagonist is more of a proactive slut. No shyness, but rather a manipulative bimbo who is always on the hunt for more girl dick)

You were ready to head out the door, but realized you left your school ID. Ever since an incidence where a a crazy homeless woman entered the school, staff unaware, and fucked four boys in the bathroom, the school has been stricter about their ID policy. The punishment wasn’t terribly severe, just a longer entry process, you simply didn’t want to deal with that today. You woke up super horny. The bathroom was hogged by your sisters, so you couldn’t take long in the shower, where you’d usually relieve yourself with one of your toys. This led to you having a somewhat irritable mood. You planned to find a girl at school as soon as you could. They were always looking to bust a quick nut, with you especially.

You were well known in the school as possibly the best lay around. Typically the girls didn’t go for the slutty types, always bellyaching about tightness, but you were special. You were especially tight, even after taking the largest of girl dicks, your hole always reassumed it tightness after a few hours. This led to you getting nicknamed “Cherry” by the students and staff, since every time always felt like popping a boys cherry with you. It also helped that you were an avid gym goer, focusing especially on your legs and grip strength.

As you walked back in, rushing to your room to quickly grab the ID, you noticed yourself in your vanity on the wall. You chose to wear a particularly short skirt today, one that accentuated your curves, showing your toned, but bountiful legs, as well as your large ass. That ass you got from your mother, it was exceptionally large for your size, jiggly but toned. You always overheard the giggling of girls as you walked by, saw the way their pants would suddenly tighten. You would smile to yourself and put more pep in your step, making sure they got an eyeful. You loved to tease girls as much as you loved to service them.

You continued to look over your outfit, thigh high socks with a the school uniform shirt and shoes, the emblem of the school blazed on the chest. You were starting to really like your look today, entering into a short lived reverie. You heard a noise from downstairs. You wondered who it could be, as everyone should’ve left for school or work by now.

As you grab your ID, you being walking down the stairs, hearing the shower running and heard someone whisper a short expletive under their breath. You head to the bath and see…

Who do you find in the bathroom

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)