More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by joshman110 joshman110

What is it?

You have your annual inspection.

"It's inspection time, 12. They want you up on Level Zero." Unam says.
Oof. Is it that time already?

Every year, Assets like yourself get an appointment with a Doctor. These are the shadowy beings that run the Centre, who created the technology that cloned you from the ancient genetic sample that you came from.
They are the ones who watch you fuck all day and use that data to make the lives of humans better. Somehow. You don't know exactly how. You aren't supposed to. You just take it in whatever hole they tell you to.

The lift stops on Level Zero.
You never liked it up here. It doesn't look much different from the rest of the complex but it just feels different. The air is heavier. The colours seem brighter. What little hair you have stands up on end.
It's weird.
You are greeted by a Handler in a red jumpsuit. That's the color for the Administration.
"Female Asset #12?" She asks.
"Uhh, yeah. That's me." You say.
"Follow me."
She leads you into a sterilized examination room. It's a sparse room, there's only a metal table about as long as you are and a door on the other side of the room.
"Lay down on the table and the Doctor will be with you shortly."
You comply.
You stare up at the ceiling for a while.

What is the point of all this...?

Hmn.
That's a new thought.
Thinking that makes your head hurt.

The Doctor walks in.
Good.
The Doctors are... weird. That's the only real word for it. They look human. Kind-of. They have all of the human parts. Head, arms, legs, all of that stuff. They even have cocks, or some of them do at least. You managed to get assigned to a Doctors birthday party once. You, Three of your fellow assets and a Doctor were locked in a padded room for twelve hours.
Gosh, that was a good assignment.
But, Doctor's aren't human. Well, technically, neither are you but you are cloned from a human. So.
The proportions are all off. Limbs are just a bit too long, they are just a bit faster, a bit smarter.
You guess that's why humanity trusts them so much.

"Hello, My name is Doctor Hollis. How are you doing?" He says, looking down at you.
"Oh. Um. I've been okay." You say back.
He's naked. His sizeable cock swings free right next to your head.
"Hmn. Your numbers are down from last year..." He says, bringing up a holographic display. "Is something wrong?"
"I... *sigh* I don't know." You probably shouldn't lie to this guy. He is your boss. Kinda.
"I've just been feeling... I dunno. Down? Like, I don't enjoy my assignments anymore."
He flicks through the holo, thinking.
"That is a common phenomenon among Assets these days. Especially ones that are entering the second phase of their lifespan like yourself. It's a curious thing."
"Couldn't you just give me a pill or something for this?"
"We try not to over-medicate problems like this. I find that a good treatment for a malaise like this is just to shake you out of the funk with a fun new Assignment!"
"Oh! My friend 66 told me about this new super-solider thing. I thought it sounded fun! Could I get onto that?"
"Hmn. Lupus has had trouble finding a mate... I'll see what I can do for you. Put in a good word so to speak."
"Thanks."

"Now. I must move on to the Physical Exam..."

====>

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)