More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Take advantage of Ashley or take your powers for a spin around town?

You have some fun

'Well, it's all just a dream, and she looks really fucking sexy right now' I think to myself as I move her hand out of and away from her pussy to get a better view. She still has pubes, but they're very neatly trimmed. She hasn't dated anyone that I know of and she isn't the type to simply fuck a random person, so as far as I knew she was a virgin.

I smile to myself as I place the hand that was pistoning in and out of her pussy in her mouth. 'Resume.' Her eyes widen from their scrunched up state as she not only tastes her own juices, but sees her older brother standing beside her nude body. She takes her hand out of her mouth "John? What the fuck, get out!" She screams and throws a pillow at me. 'Pause.' the pillow floats in mid air and Ashley's face is stuck in a look of anger. 'Rewind.' The pillow comes back to her and her hand returns to her mouth. 'Pause.' It was now or never, metaphorically speaking. I took off my pajamas pants and boxers causing my rock hard erection to spring out. I rubbed my cock across her soft lips and then opened her mouth up to stick my cock down her throat. As amazing as it felt, the position felt too uncomfortable, so I pulled out of her mouth and went for her pussy. I moved over to her pelvis, got on my knees and lifted her hips to be level with my cock before thrusting in and out, breaking her hymen. I guess she was a virgin after all. 'Resume.' "John? John?! What the fuck are you doing?! Stop, this is wrong! I'm your fucking sister!" She protested. 'Rewind.' I rewound to when she had her hand still in her mouth, but unlike the first time, I was in my current position still thrusting. 'So my current action remains the same, despite how I alter time. Interesting.' I thought to myself, beginning to learn more about my powers. Being a former virgin, her tightness was beginning to drive me over the edge. I was going to need to cum soon, but where? In her pussy, cover her face, or do one, resume time to see the results then rewind and do the other and it's result?

Where do you cum? In her pussy, on her face, or both?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)