More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gibi-asmr-cuck gibi-asmr-cuck

What's next?

You got to your room to film the video.

I turned on my camera and filmed myself eating. I tried to talk to the camera as if I was talking to Gibi but it was harder than I would have thought. It felt super awkward and weird. “ So how is your dog?” I asked the camera awkwardly, still acting like I was talking with Gibi. I had never done a video like this before. My videos were mostly just me making noises with my mouth and taping on things. It was actually quite rare I spoke in my videos at all. I was still able to make the whole video. As soon as I was done filming I went to edit and upload my video. When I was done it was midnight and I went to sleep soon thereafter.

I woke up feeling bad. I skipped out on dinner with my mom yesterday. So I decided to spend all day with my mom today. I didn't even bother checking my video. I was scared to check it. ‘ Gibi would never pick my video anyways’ I thought to myself. So instead of checking on my video, I spent all of the day with my mom watching TV.

On Monday I had to go to work. When I came home from work. I wanted to check on my video. I thought maybe Gibi would pick my video. Just maybe. The rules of the contest said that she would send you an email to you if you won. So I logged in to my email, expecting to see nothing but spam emails from ‘Nigerian royalty’.

To my surprise the email on the top of the list it did not say “ From Nigerian prince Abdul Mohammed”. But instead said “ Contest winner: From Gibi-Asmr”. I could not believe my eyes. I had to read it again, just to make sure I read it right. It still said “ Contest winner: From Gibi-Asmr”. That can’t be right, I thought, so I read it a 3rd time, and it still said “ Contest winner: From Gibi-Asmr”.

I slowly clicked on the mail as my hand was shaking. “It can’t really be from Gibi can it?” I asked myself.

“ Hello and congratulations on winning the contest. I really loved your video, it was a simple and yet wonderful video. It came off as very real and sweet. Out of all the videos I liked the best. You have a wonderful style. “

“Gibi thinks that I have a wonderful style.” I say feeling very surprised. I find it hard to belive still. I double check to make sure it is not a prank email from someone, but when I check the email. It's Gibi’s real email.

I continue to read Gibi’s email “ You have a wonderful style. I really like to film something as soon as possible with you. So what do you say about starting filming this weekend. I understand if you are busy then. But I’d really love it to get this done as soon as possible. I could book you a flight this friday and book the return flight on monday, giving us two whole days for filming. Please get back to me as soon as possible. “

“Did she really just ask me if I could film this weekend? “ I ask myself. I wanted to see her as soon as possible so of course, I’d like to film then. I wasted no time to call work and asked for Friday and Monday off. I told my boss I’d be happy to work on the weekend next week to make up for it. My boss was happy to give me the days off. I knew he was always in need of people to work the weekends. So he was more than happy to do the trade.

I sent an Email back telling her that I would be more than happy to film on the weekend with her. I gave her all my personal information she needed to book the flight for me. I would be happy to pay it out of my own money. I of course did not tell her that, I thought it would maybe come off as if I did.

So I pressed send and waited for the return email. I did not move one inch after pressing send. I just waited to hear her reply. I must have sat still for almost an hour just smiling and staring at the computer screen.

I saw my screen change, I had gotten an email back. It mostly just had my flight ticket and told me at what time the flight was, and that I could sleep in her guest room. This black nerd would finally get the chance to meet the woman of his dreams.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)