More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

You start to look around

You go for a jog

"Ah, wait, I forgot what I was going to do this morning" you say to yourself.

After a quick change of wardrobe, you find yourself jogging on the sidewalk.

Turning the corner, you find yourself inches behind Mrs. Fit, the most in-shape MILF on your block.

Mrs. Fit has shoulder length black hair, usually in a ponytail, nice toned arms, and was in her thirties as well. She may not have much to work with in the breasts department but she sure as hell has an ass and a nice flat stomach to boot. Unlike the other MILFs, she seems to have a younger person's humor and a warm friendly smile that makes even strangers feel like they're best friends.

"Doing cardio? Good luck keeping those gainz you made!" she says with a chuckle.

"Haha, I gotta burn an extra calorie or two to stay in-shape, y'know?" you tell her.

Mrs. Fit grabs her water bottle and squirts it into her mouth. Some splashes against her chin and drips down onto her sports bra, causing whatever area it hit to see-thru.

"You know... I've been thinking about something lately" she says.

"Yeah?"

"I thought of a way to burn some extra calories the other day."

"How so?"

"Well... I would need your help for it."

"Sure."

With the exchange completed, you follow Mrs. Fit into the park she jogs into. Once deep enough on the main path, you both find yourself in a small clearing behind some brush.

"Okay, are you willing to help me out?" she asks you.

"Yeah, but I gotta warn you, I'm not that flexible..." you tell her.

Mrs. Fit lets out a hearty chuckle before abruptly yanking her pink top up above her breasts.

"You don't need any flexibility for this, honey" she says with a lick of her lips.

Mrs. Fit walks up to you and goes in for a kiss. Whilst making out, she reaches her hand into your pants and starts massaging your cock.

"Nice and thick, just the way I like 'em!"

Mrs. Fit squats down and yanks your shorts down too. Your dick springs out and bounces in her face. She is briefly shocked by the size of it before getting a dirt look on her face.

"Oh, a nice hard dick like this is one worth sucking" she says from below you.

Mrs. Fit puts her hands on your thighs and works her mouth on your schlong. She slides from the base to tip from between her lips from the side before moving down to your sack. Her lone tongue lifts and lets each testicle fall before she sucks on both, one at a time. You find her tongue giving your dick short, long licks on the shaft before she gets back to sucking.

Mrs. Fit reaches her right hand down into her spats and starts fingering her pussy. With the combined sounds of her gentle sucking, pussy schlicking, and soft moaning, you wonder if the sounds carry out in the quiet park.

You hear fast footsteps drawing near and turn to the side of the tree you're posted up against. You see a jogger pass by, not knowing your presence, and carries on.

Mrs. Fit startles you by slamming her left fist into the tree and glaring at you while still sucking your cock.

"A beautiful woman is blowing you out of the kindness of her heart out in public and you can't even give your full-undivided attention to her?"

Mrs. Fit stands up and starts to pull her black spats off with her shoes on.

"Looks like you young men need a lot more stimulation then when I was your age" she says.

Now on knees in just her running shoes, Mrs. Fit continues blowing you.

Her left hands stays posted on tree behind you while her right hand plays with your testicles like meditation balls.

She closes her eyes as she slurps up and down on your dong.

"Ah, fuck" you say, grabbing Mrs. Fit's head and holding it down.

Her eyes grow wide as you fill her mouth full of dick-sauce.

Mrs. Fit firmly groups your thighs and sucks it all down, letting off with a cough once you're finished. She then pulls you away from the tree and sets you on your back.

"You're a cocky little shit if you think you can dominate me like that. Now I'm going to make your squeal like a teenage bitch in heat so fucking loud that your ancestors will hear you!"

What happens next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)