More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fxx Fxx

What changes?

You get kidnapped by accident and experimented on

You sigh as you finally get home from work. Today was just another day of nothing happening. Its always the same thing, work, go home, and sleep. You fall onto your bed trying to think about what to do. You decide that you have nothing better to do then to jerk of, so you grab your phone and go to SuperHeroinexxx.com, a website of female heroes caught in... lets just say some NSFW situations.

"Lets see.... Beast-Beauty, Red Baloon.... Nightgale." Even after jerking off to the pictures you still feel bored when suddenly someone bursts through your window. "Holy shit!"

The figure is what can only be described as the Terminator if he was a blonde bombshell. "Target sighted. Subject; Xander Krews." The fembot slowly walks towards you.

"W-Wait thats not my-" Before you could finish the fembots mouth opens and a gas starts to spew out and your start to get dizzy.


Everything is blury you only see a bright light shining in your eyes. You try to move but your arms and legs are restranded to an exam table and you also noticed that you are naked.

"Idiots! This wasn't the right person." You turn your head and see a man in a mask yelling at some scientists. "This isn't Xander Krews. Its some nobody named Alexander Crow."

You are still confused but suddenly you see a female scintist walk up to you. "Shhhh."She whispers. "I'm here to help." She starts to undo your restrances.

"What the hell is going on?" You ask her. "And way am I naked?"

"You were subjected to a cypernetic expariment ment to turn people into mindless super soldiers." She tells you as she gets your right arm free. "Your body is now mostly robotic, but thankfully they didn't implant the mind control chip in your brain."

"Wait so I'm like Robocop or a Kamen Rider?"

"Yes and I'm sorry this happened to you." She said with a sad tone.

"Sorry? Lady this is the coolest thing to ever happen to me." You look at your right hand. "So am I super strong now? Does my junk still work? Do I have an arm cannon?"

The woman ignores you amd undoes the last restant. "Follow me." She quitely sneaks you out of the lab and you see the masked man is still yelling at the scientists.

You and the female scientist make it to what looks like escape pods and the scientist start typing on a computer. "I'm so sorry to ask this but I have a request for you Mr. Crow." You look at the female scientist with a confused look on your face. "Please, use your new body to fight for what is right."

Suddenly the lights started to flash red. "Self-destruct has been activated. T-minus 60 seconds." Before you could say anything else you are pushed into an escape pod and launched out of the secret base.

You land in a forested area a few miles from the base and as you get out you see the base explode in a great ball of fire. "Damn... that chick was kind of hot."

What to do with your new body?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)