More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lafemmepublique lafemmepublique

Do you follow through and go to the park?

You follow through and head out the door to the park.

As you pull your car into the darkened lot you immediately notice about half a dozen other vehicles in adjacent spaces, making you wonder just how many guys will show up to this thing. You lock your car, pull your hat down tight over your head and turn to head toward the meet up spot. As you get a few meters down the path you hear another car pull into the lot behind you, causing you to quicken your pace...but after a moment you catch yourself, realizing you'll soon be sharing very personal space with several of these strangers. Shaking your head at both your own naivety and disbelief that this is actually happening, you continue down the path.

Within a few minutes you can see your destination through the trees ahead. Around a slight bend in the path a soft light illuminates a covered picnic area in front of a small pond. The sounds of murmuring voices and soft laughter reach your ears as you get closer. The path spills into a small clearing on the edge of the pond, the soft light emits from a nearby light pole, revealing a number of figures gathered beneath the covered picnic area. Before your eyes can adjust to see what's going on, someone to your right coughs softly causing you to jump. A man in a lightweight jacket stands near the path, leaning against a tree smoking a cigarette.

"Howdy", he says, extinguishing the nearly spent butt on the ground with his boot heel. "They haven't quite started yet, I'm Paul", he says, extending his hand.

You shake his hand and introduce yourself.

"Well it's nice to meet you Mister, have you gotten a look at the little lady yet? She's stunning...not what I expected at something like this ya know." Paul walks toward the tables, and you follow.

The covered picnic area consists of a concrete slab about 8 x 10 meters large, with two formica bench seated tables on top, and a large wood and shingle canopy overhead, supported by four sturdy metal poles. The small crowd of men (about five total) have formed a semi-circle around a young man (who you guess to be Josh) with dark hair, an athletic but slim build and a fair complexion. Josh is busying himself tying a knot of rope around the wrists of the prettiest girl you've laid your eyes on in some time. She stands about five feet tall, petite (she can't weigh more than 100 lbs) with hips that curve outward just slightly and skin the color of cream, flushed pink at her cheeks with either embarrassment or arousal, you can't tell which. Her dark red hair is tied into a single braid that lays across one shoulder. If you had to compare her to someone famous, you'd say she falls somewhere between Amy Adams and porn star Katie St. Ives...in other words, smoking hot, but with a doe like innocence. She has her eyes cast down as you approach, then glances up at you through her dark lashes with the most coy look, causing your cock to swell in your pants. She's dressed in a white semi-sheet button up blouse, a lacy bra is visible beneath, encasing a pair of pert and perky b-cups. A small black pleated skirt wraps around her waist, falling to just above her knees. Her taught legs are bare, except for a pair of white knee socks, and she wears a pair of black and white saddle shoes to top it off. Looking every part the bashful school girl, you'd swear she was younger than 21 looking at her.

"We'll get started in a minute or so boys, just wanna make sure everyone's here." he says finishing his last knot. "We wouldn't want to leave anyone out of all the fun, would we baby" he adds, whispering into Megan's ear loud enough for you to hear, "are you ready to let these men have their way with you sweety, ready to be their personal fuck toy, huh?"

Megan's eyes flutter closed at his breath in her ear, "yes", she murmurs.

Josh notices you and smiles, nodding. Hey there Mister, glad you could make it. He makes small talk with you and the group of strangers, who laugh with nervous anticipation at his comments, and make explicit remarks of their own while he finishes binding her harms behind her back.

"Goddamn, you are fuckin' hot baby", one of the men says, his hand already down the front of his trousers, stroking himself.

"Yeah hun, we must won the lotto or somethin' to get this lucky", another guy exclaims.

"Looks like that's about everyone", Josh says, looking past you.

You look over your shoulder and notice three additional men have arrived since you got here. They stand back from the covered area, apparently content to watch, at least for the time being. One of them already has his pants unzipped, his hard cock in his hand. That makes nine men in all, not including Josh.

Josh steps away to ready a small digital video camera on the nearest table, while the tiny bound Megan lightly chews her lower lip and looks around at her would-be gangbangers with an expression that seems at once a mix of apprehension and excitement, her breathing is quick, causing her small breasts to heave and push against the delicate fabric of her top. You feel your pulse quicken, and your cock is rock hard at this point.

While he fidgets with the camera settings, Josh motions to a small satchel on the seat of the nearest table. "There's a bag of toys and lube right over there guys. Anyone that's interested take your pick of what's inside. I'm gonna let you get her warmed up before any of you are allowed to fuck her. She'll be begging for your cocks before long, isn't that right baby?" He punctuates the last question by grabbing her braid and pulling her head back to meet his gaze.

"Yes sir!", Megan answers, her voice shaking ever so slightly. Josh kisses her on the mouth, sticking his tongue down her throat.

You and several of the other men form a short queue to look through the bag of goodies. The first two guys; both dark skinned and dressed in black balaclavas, slacks, and loose fitting shirts, rummage through the satchel for a few moments and finally produce a large black dildo (about ten inches long and four inches around) and a bottle of lube.

"Shit damn!", one of them says in surprise to the other masked man, who he seems to know. "You gonna fit this in yo little pussy?" He says, addressing Megan with a grin. His friend chimes in,

"I got a big ole dick for you girl...haha, ain't that big, but it'll do the trick," he explains, grabbing at his cock through the crotch of his pants.

Megan looks on, her eyes wide. She seems as surprised at the bags contents. It seems obvious that her boyfriend has kept some of the nights planned events a secret from even her, probably to heighten her own excitement you suppose. Josh steps behind her, pressing his body to hers and holding the small camera out to get shots of the men holding the sex toys, and her reaction up close.

"She's definitely got a tight little pussy, don't you baby...and these men are gonna stretch it out, aren't they?" he inquires in a low voice, reaching around her with his free hand to squeeze and grope her tits through her sheer white blouse. She responds with a cute moan, rubbing her ass against his crotch.

Another of the men (Caucasian, with young features and wearing a hoody) reaches into the bag and finds a leather ball gag, and what appears to be a pair of nipple clamps. He says nothing, but stuffs the items in the pockets of his hoody and steps aside to watch and wait for instructions.

The guy in front of you (tall and older, with graying hair and a trimmed goatee, and wearing sunglasses), produces a set of bright pink anal beads. He chuckles, "oh my, these are nice...", before moving away to allow you to make your selection.

You step up to the satchel on the bench seat and peer inside. Of the items remaining, two catch your eye, but which will you pick?

What toy do you pick from the bag?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)