More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by kurgen kurgen

just tell us how much you want to cum on our bare naked bodies........

You find Tamara and Camille have a blog

God what the...

A picture of Tamara arse in the air as she eats Camille's clean shaven pussy loads on your tablet...

Instantly you feel you are getting hard and as you drop your shorts a login pops up...

What you think..

There is a join our blog invitation so you click on it and it asks for a nickname and a high res photo of you cock taken as you shot your load!

The instructions say that the bigger longer and thicker the cock the more access you will get and if the amount of cum in the photo is exceptional and the cock is impressive enough you will receive an invite ti watch Camille and Tamara naked horny and having climax after climax as they watch you and a select group masturbate for them, cum all over them and watch them eat each other, finger each other and themselves till you are ready to coat them with a second load of cum.......

ARE YOU BIG ENOUGH AND MAN ENOUGH MARINE!!

Well sign up and cum on TAMARA and CAMILLE, well start masturbating were waiting!!

T&C

How many time do you cum....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)