More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by thucydides thucydides

What's next?

You explore your new body a bit more thoroughly

You kneel down next to the mirror and throw off her blouse.

"Holy shit. I'm..." You mutter. "She's so fucking hot."

You kneel down next to the mirror and slide down her panties exposing her perfectly trimmed pussy. Your hand slyly towards your crotch and you rub a finger along the rift of Emma's slippery cunt.

"Fuck, Emma." You moan in her voice. "You're so... wet..."

After flirting with the lips of her pussy you slide a finger inside. You moan loudly. The sensation sends shivers down your spine. Your legs tremble with pleasure. Sliding your juice-coated hand out of your new pussy, you pull close to Emma's lips. With a flirtatious ****, you plunge her finger into your mouth. Her body tastes good, you think. The sight of Emma's reflection sucking on her pussy-drenched fingers makes you incredibly horny.

You plunge three of your fingers into your sex. A few minutes of thrashing violently you sense an incoming orgasm. You call out your name. Although you're controlling her voice, you can't help but feel an overwhelming pressure in your legs.

The pleasant waves of an orgasm wash over your stolen body and you collapse, your fingers still inside Emma.

In the afterglow, you watch Emma's reflection as you sloppily suck the fluids from her fingers.

"We're in for quite the day." You laugh as you tap at your used up pussy.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)