More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cathilope Cathilope

3 weeks later

You dont last that long

Two weeks into the denial phase and youre starting to go crazy. The longest youve ever gone without release has been a week, and that was without constant arousal from seeing the naked women who staffed the resort and the fact that many of the entertainments the resort offered had either some sort of romance involved, physical intimacy, both, or what seemed to be straight up porn. Speaking of porn, it seemed that the rooms were full of it, with the tv having multiple channels streaming pictures and videos of couples from the resort who decided to throw in the towel. It made you consider if megan would ever let you guys quit so you could feel the soft folds of her pussy around your cock, but you knew how much this meant for her and how she would probably never agree. Despite this, on the 15th day you approach her in the pool, one of the areas they actually allow you to be unlocked and comingle with the women guests.

"Babe! Listen i know youre going to be upset but i am REALLY really horny right now. I was wondering if maybe we could maybe quit and try again in a couple months?" You take her hand pleadingly as she looks at you through her thick sunglasses. Shes laying down in a beach chair, working on her tan, and you try to look at her in the eyes but you cant help but make your way down her body. Her perky B cup tits look so tempting to suck on, as her perky nipples move up and down with her breath. Your gaze goes lower still until a perfectly triangle of perfectly trimmed pubic hair comes into view, leading to the velvety lips inbetween her thighs. You can even see the fold that covers the clit, resting right above where her legs sit side by side.

"Oh darling i didnt realize youd be so horny! I dont know how you can be! Haha" she smiles at you, obviously not taking you seriously. How could she not be horny?! Being locked up for two weeks has turned your balls into a giant blue mess of undying need, and she seems to be completely fine. She places her other hand on yours. "Im not going to let us give up yet honey. This place is wonderful, and we had to pay a lot of money for the audition fee, not to mention how amazing all the entertainment is here!" She slightly chuckles as she leans back into her seat.

"Please babe, i really need to cum!" You urge her again, and you see her eyes go down to your crotch.

"Wow! I mean your testicles certaintly look bigger! Almost like youre getting a little backed up! And youve seriously been erect this whole time, oh my gosh are you really dripping out precum? Gosh okay, if youre willing to risk the punishment then lets meet behind those bushes near the snack bar. Ill be behind the third one on the right in about 15 minutes, be there and we can have some sex but we are NOT cancelling!"

You walk away with stars in your eyes about how this is going to feel. As you lie down on a beach chair on the other side of the pool resort, you begin to fantasize about what its going to be like. Finally entering the tight pussy of your girlfriend after all this denial, feeling her wet sex wrapped around yours as you slide in and out of her. Feeling your cock expand as it lets out weeks of cum inside of her, no even better, you both orgasm together, ensuring that her denial doesnt go unheeded to either. Oh yeah. Thats gonna be nice. Its slightly embarrasing to have so many girls giggle as they watch your cock periodically dribble precum, but youre too lost in your own head to even notice the drooling mess between your legs.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)