More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cathilope Cathilope

What happens next?

Everything goes according to plan!

After 15 minutes has passed, you walk towards the snack bar and duck outside of view. You walk behind the third bush on the right, just like she said, to find her playing with herself with what looks like some sort of personal vibrator. "Oh shoot its been 15 minutes already? Okay just one sec..." she starts rubbing her clit with the vibrator and you watch her face flush with the onset of an orgasm. She covers her mouth before slipping her hand out from between her thighs and stepping towards you. She grabs your rock hard cock, already forming a drop of precum at the tip, and starts fondling the heavy balls beneath it. "Okay..." she says, breathing out heavily, "lets have it honey!" And with that she wraps her right leg up around your waist and slides your anticipating cock into her. At first you just savor the feeling of being inside of her after two weeks of no pleasure, as she softly starts grinding her hips against you in anticipation. Shes already hot and ready to go, so you slowly start to slide out of her, letting almost the full length exit before thrusting deep inside of her. She moans, and you feel her contract around your penis. You start to slide a little faster as she lets out little squeeks inbetween thrusts. You feel her vagina close tight around your cock, and realize she must already ve close to cumming after playing with herself. Wrapping one arm around her ass to hold her in place, you take your other hand and begin softly rubbing her clit as you continue to enter her. You feel your cock pulsing with desire and your testicles tighten up, eager to release their unspent seed. As she moans and her grip tightens around your body, she whispers into your ear, "dont stop!" You have no intention to. You slide in and out of her faster now, as she lets out a series of moans before her big finally. You feel the urge to cum, but decide that it can wait, and that you want to focus on getting her off too. After all, shes been denied the past two weeks too, so you think. You feel one last tighten of her hands on your back before she moans loudly. Her vagina contracts on your penis multiple times as you feel her body shake with the pleasure of an orgasm. She looks up at you with the look of absolute bliss as a smile behins to appear on her face. "Thank you so much babe." She says, staying on your cock just a little while longer before pushing you back a little. You feel your hard cock slide fully out of her as she bends down a little to recover. You let her rest for a couple of seconds before hugging her close. "Round two soon?" You softly say to her. "Oh babe," she looks up to you and smiles. "I know you want to but we dont have a condom. Its probably best if you just finish yourself in the room later or have one of the girl attendants take care of it."

Next up:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)