More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

What happens next

You decide to warn your boss

As you make it to Ashley office, you contemplate how the relationship with her has developed.


You would probably be a lonely guy if it was not for Ashley, but you should be very careful what you wish for. This relationship has been going on for five years now, you accidently discovered that she had a hypnosis trigger one evening. At the time, she was an active cheerleader, and yelling at you in the cheerleaders locker room while you were installing security system. For a brief moment, you said something really stupid that did not make sense but happen to put her in a trance. And ordered her to give you a blowjob.

You activated hypnosis few more times and forcefully violated her pussy. But every time, you put her in a trance the more she became obsessed with you. In the beginning, she saw you as a loser then friend to obsessed stalker. You decided to do some research and discovered that every boyfriend that had, had died during sex. One of them, actually tried running, but he was found tied up and screwed to . You asked her about them, but she has no memory of them and you could tell that she was not lying.

You initially tried ending it, but you found her in your apartment with you tied and gagged. Our relationship moved from stalker to her fuck toy. She violated many times that weekend making sure you realize whom is in charge.

At the end of the weekend, she gave you a phone that tracts your location at all times and moved me into lavish penthouse apartment that she pays for everything and since that day she has only dated newest cheerleaders on the Dallas Cowboy. In the apartment, the are two rooms, the first is for consentual sex with huge bed and other is a cell or dungeon. The dungeon entrance has bars and furniture is made of bdsm furniture.

You have been a good boy and she has allowed you to become her personal computer guy with a title for the Dallas Cowboy. She has got pregnant three times and allows you to see our children. Madison is her current girlfriend, they seem to last for about six months on average. You don't really mind because when she is out on her girlfriends, it is your rest days.


You come to her office and can hear Madison trying to get her to take there relationship to the next level. You knock on the door.

What happens next.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)