More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BetaCaptions BetaCaptions

Unsure of what to do you decide on...

You decide to text your best friend 911 and get him to come over so you can talk to him.

Unsure of what to or where to even begin you decide you might need some help so you text the only person you know that would help you out that would make a big deal about it. You send John a quick 911 text saying "come back something big happend i need your help". Waiting for him to show up 15 minutes quickly pass before you get a text "let me in! what happened?".

Getting up from your desk chair and rushing to the stairs you start down the stairs when you feel a ping in your crotch as you instantly start cumming in your pants as if its instinctual to you realize its your BBC radar going off making you cum in your pants. Unsure whats exactly it means you quickly reorganize your thoughts beflre going to open the door figuring you'll just change in a little bit.

Opening the door you greet John followed by him leaning in and asking is that really you [insert your name]. Nodding and saying in your bubbly feminine voice that came with the physical changes "yes John! Who else would text you at a time like this!". Smirking he says "i get booty calls everyday of the week all white girls what a taste of BBC, what does little dick loser like you know" as he walks in through the door pushing you lightly as he says "come on lets go to your room i want to sit down i had to stop my early workout to come here".

Going up to your room you both kinda glance through the slightly ajar door of your stepsister seeing her sit there you feel a slightly vibration in your cage. Realizing its a warning to kiss her feet or be punished you can't help but think where things went wrong and what you should do.

What are you going to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)