More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BetaCaptions BetaCaptions

Unsure of what to do you decide on...

You decide to start browsing on the internet to help alleviate your sexual frustration.

Not sure what to do and just hnory out of your mind you decids to start browsing for porn. Quickly typing in your go to "big titty girl gets covered in cum" as you start playing with your nipples. Moaning louder and louder as you quickly get closs to cumming you hear some foot steps in the hallway making you quickly stop.

Pasuing your porn you silently walk to the door and press your ear up to it hoping they didn't hear you. As you cup your hand around your ear pressing it against the door you can her your step sister saying "yes John ill be down there in a little bit i just had to change my clothes" thinking nothing of it, as its probably someone else i mean how many Johns are out there.

Knowing thr coast is clear your sister just probably went to a party and wont be back till probably 6 in the morning and your parents are on a vacation you have the house to your self. Thinking about as you lool down and your curvy feminine body you get up and look in the mirror for a while longer before realizing your figure is quite similar and you might even have the same foot size. Thinking about this you can't help but start getting a bit aroused, remembering how she is always talking how consistently she gets hit on by guys especially black men. Having you mind drift back to the clothes wondering what got into you to start dreaming about BBC you think about all the hot slutty clothes your sister has. You get up forgetting any clothes walk down the hall completely naked and walk in to her room.

Your first choice in her room is...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)