More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nutnut51 nutnut51

What do you do?

You decide to go explore the town.

Instead of settling down as soon as possible, you ask if you can leave your suitcase in your room and explore the area, and hopefully get to know the townfolk.

"Of course you can!" Claire said. "I'm glad you're checking out what this town has. I'm positive the women in this town are just as excited in getting to know you as I am."

You smile as you let her take your suitcase to your new room.

"Be back before it gets too late! If you have any problems just let me know." Claire gave you one last hug, not noticing your hands trailed lower down her back.

The hug gets broken. "I have to go finish cooking dinner, have fun exploring~."

You wave goodbye and begin to walk around, somewhat aimlessly. As you walk in a circle you noticed a few odd things in this town:

  1. You're in a what seems to be a Cul de Sac, given the layout of the area and what you can assume are shops and acre of land not too far with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables thriving. Even the father is a lake and nearby is a mountain.
  2. No cars in sight. You had to walk to this town for unknown reasons.
  3. You have yet to see anyone else.

As you continue walking you find yourself in front of a small shop, appearing to be a shop meant for clothes. You look at your outfit and remember that you packed lightly from your suitcase. You walk in and hear a young woman's voice say:

"Welcome to Yuki's Clothing Shop."

You see different racks of clothes with various designs, all handmade. It's a bit overwhelming and you quickly notice there are no clothes for men.

Right, a town only full of women, so no need for male clothes.

As you turn to the voice from earlier you realize she's now to your side and INVADING YOUR PERSONAL BUBBLE!

Upon closer inspection, you notice her silky black hair in a bun and dark brown eyes staring at you. She looks at your outfit, both somewhat surprised and a bit unimpressed. She's wearing a pink kimono, a black sash, white fuzzy socks, and sandals. You get a close look at her features, from the outline of her outfit she's curvy with the breast and slim below.

She's also sweaty like you are.

"What a hot day it's been." she says fanning herself with her hand.

She turns around to get some measuring tape. As she turns her back you see she's also well-fed booty-wise. If only you could see her out of the kimono.

A busty Asian clothes designer, let's see where this goes. Manners first.

Before she can invade your personal bubble first, you introduce yourself first. She stops and does a bow.

"My name is Yuki. I'm a clothes designer." She proceeds to get your 3 measurements. "Rather flat. Are you a late bloomer ma'am?"

You tell her you're a male, the one guess Claire is hosting for. Yuki gasps.

"So you're the newcomer I've heard nothing about!" She pauses, "Wait, what's a may-lol?"

You correct her, it's your gender. Meaning you're physically built differently from females; hence your chest, stating that comment was rude and uncalled for.

"So then what I did was--" she connects the dots, "I apologize! How can I make it up to you?!"

Not really sure what to request exactly, you ask her to make you some clothes instead, you'll ask a request later.

"Oh right, that's why one would go to a clothes store, for clothes." She tries to laugh, but still clearly embarrassed.

You nod.

"Since you're new, there's plenty of things you'll have to learn about," Yuki says.

You tell her you have a culture of your own you hope this town learns and accepts. Yuki's ears perk at the sound of your culture.

"Care to tell me more?!" Yuki grabs your shoulders, her eyes shining at this opportunity to learn more.

You tell her later, as you would like her to get the measurements needed for clothes first. She looks at your body again.

"I haven't seen a body like yours' not even in the town bookstore have anything about mak-lo anatomy. So I'll need all your measurements!" She said excitedly, "The first female to get measurements of a mak-lo."

She goes to the sign and flips it from 'Open' to 'Close'.

"This will take a while." She brings your arm to her chest and quickly goes to a door. As it opens you see papers and scribbles of numbers and measurements taped to the wall along with several notebooks of assumable are designs for outfits.

More notable designs revolve around socks and several well-drawn pictures of feet. It's most likely of the other women in this town. This girl's quite the artist.

She closes the door and you find yourself in the center of the room.

"Undress, quickly!" Yuki tells you to do, her hands shaking with excitement. "History is in the making!"

How do you react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)