More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by crushingvice crushingvice

Are you looking for a raise or an adventure?

You could use some more money...

You smile at Dr. Hungstud, your mind reliving all the wonderful "evaluations" the two of you have shared during your years at State University. You lick your lips and stand up, undoing the remaining buttons on your blouse and vest, letting the blouse fall open to revealing your heavy breasts constrained by your white bra.

"Well doctor," you breathe huskily, "how do you want me?"

Dr. Hungstud smiles and reaches down, undoing his belt and fly in one quick motion. He motions for you to come around his desk and you comply, walking around and untucking your blouse so he can take it off.

"Kneel down here you sexy whore." He says and you obey, kneeling down and he quickly slides your blouse and vest off, tossing them over his desk onto the floor. He sits up, allowing your to slide his pants down and his stiffening rod pops free. He reaches forward and grabs the cups of your bra, yanking them down which causes your full, tanned jugs to spring free, your dark nipples hardening to spear points from the sudden release. Dr. Hungstud's eyes light up with lust as he sees your mountainous melons just begging to be sucked. He grabs them and begins to massage them, kneading and squeezing your soft flesh with his sweaty hands for several moments before finally releasing one and reaching for the top of your head with his free hand, aiming your lips for his throbbing cock.

You open wide and slide your warm lips around his stiff cock, your moist tongue dancing up and down his heat meat, your soft hand squeezing his heavy balls. You move your head up and down slowly, bobbing gently, your lips forming a tight ring around his swollen member. Dr. Hungstud groans as you slowly and expertly suck him off, your lips and tongue working in perfect harmony while you continue to squeeze and tickle his heavy balls.

You feel his balls tightening and hear his breath becoming ragged as you bring him closer and closer to orgasm, will you let him blow his load in your mouth or will you be taking a cum shower today?

Shower or swallow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)